Free Sabino Hair sample

Free stuff, coupons, cheap stuff, and great deals. No "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts. No posting of "free" deals that require referrals, email addresses, etc.
ilovebeauty

Free Sabino Hair sample

Post by ilovebeauty »

I posted this in the fashion section, and because I'm lazy, I'm just going to copy paste it here. This is my favorite product and right now they have free samples:

You know with summer coming up, the humidity is waving at me. So a few weeks back I found out about Sabino on a thread on the elle forums. I'm so glad I did so I wanted to pass on the info to you guys because they are still giving out free samples if you want to try it. I use it to keep the frizzies away, to make my hair look silky, shiny, and as a heat protection when I flat iron it. Even in rainy weather, my hair does not revert to a big pouf ball with this stuff so it is definitely worth it. It alo works when I wear it curly to define and soften my curls. I'm sold on it now and it's my fav.To get the sample you just go to their site:

www.gotfrizz.com click the sabino link at the top right corner, click the contact button and call or email them.

Info needed when you call:

name, address, request for sabino moisture block, code: forumgarden.com

(code is just where you heard about it.) That's it they send it right out.

I'm trying to find the link to the vid in my other window, if I find it I'll paste it below so you can see how it works. Here it is:

make sure you put code:forumgarden and not youtube as youtubers abused privileges according to elle forums, and they're no longer giving them out there. They're only looking to give them out to try to people really wanting to find something to control frizz and/or curls with frizz.
ilovebeauty

Free Sabino Hair sample

Post by ilovebeauty »

Has anyone else tried Sabino yet?

Return to “Hot Deals Freebies”