Free music - DJ sets (breaks, DnB, house, trance, etc)

Free stuff, coupons, cheap stuff, and great deals. No "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts. No posting of "free" deals that require referrals, email addresses, etc.
Connor G

Post by Connor G »

Hey folks! I know I'm just new here in the garden, but I've just gotta share this one with you lot! Not sure how many electronic music fans there are out there, but this here is a website where DJs from all around the world can log on and post their mixes and sets for free. And then anyone can log on and similarly download for free! Nice one!!! :D

So... why not give it a go, gosh darn it! You'll LOVE IT!!!

http://www.mixdepot.net/
Jives

Post by Jives »

It looks cool, Conner. But I can't seem to get the downloads to work. :(

I'm running an iMac, any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
Connor G

Post by Connor G »

Heya Jives - nah, not sure how to download the toons on an Imac. I'm running on PC and I just right click and save as on the MP3 file. Not familiar with Imac. Good luck though!

And ArnoldLayne, glad to hear you dig it! Yeah, I do a bit of the DJ thing too, but more in the Hard Trance area of the spectrum. Gotta say though, I'm digging a lot of the breaks sets on mixdepot - awesome stuff! :)
Connor G

Post by Connor G »

ArnoldLayne wrote: I downloaded a DJ River mix yesterday and I shall do some more a little later. I've a liking for a lot of stuff really

Oakenfold, Tiesto, Chicane, Solarstone, BT, Thrillseekers are probably amongst me faves. Not bad for an olden eh ? ;)

Haha! You've got some good taste there! Nice! Yeah, on mixdepot, my taste of the moment is the 'Dancing With Robots' mix by Korruptor. Not normally my flavour, being Electro House, but this is wicked stuff!

Hey, also, if you are after something totally out of it, chilled, and just bloody tip-top, then check out the 'Akuti' and 'Subtitled' mixes by Shards on this here page:

http://www.fusingbrisbane.com/images/st ... lic/media/

This page also has some other top sets by wicked DJs from my home land! :D

Return to “Hot Deals Freebies”