Don't you just hate that

A forum to discuss Home Economics. Tips and tricks to run your household.
nvalleyvee

Don't you just hate that

Post by nvalleyvee »

BTS and I looked and looked for his cell phone tonight. We knew it was in the house. I just found it and it's charger in a chair - a living room chair in front of our freaking faces - 6 hours later. I hate it when that happens - you quit looking for a lost item and it says "here I am". Look at me, how could you possibly lose me. :wah:
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
LilacDragon

Don't you just hate that

Post by LilacDragon »

Happens to me all the time. My brother lost his digital camera last week. I so wish he would stop looking for it so that it will turn up!
Sandi

Peg

Don't you just hate that

Post by Peg »

Ever notice how when you look for a cellphone it is turned off for a change? Calling it does you no good when it won't ring.:mad:
SOJOURNER

Don't you just hate that

Post by SOJOURNER »

Peg wrote: Ever notice how when you look for a cellphone it is turned off for a change? Calling it does you no good when it won't ring.:mad:

How true, how true.

We were lucky last winter tho. Our daughter was returning to school in Columbus when she missed her cell. Turned around and came back cause she had been helping us shovel out of our driveway.

We called her phone and walked around bent over listening to the snow piles. Don't know what the neighbors might have been thinking of our antics, but we were successful in our endevors.

I think cell phones should be made like the "Clappers". You clap your hands and it responds............
Rapunzel

Don't you just hate that

Post by Rapunzel »

Pray to Saint Anthony!

Seriously, I'm not a God-squaddie who preaches the value of God to all and sundry....probably the complete opposite in fact! But St. Anthony has never let me down yet! Say a quick prayer and ten minutes or so later you'll suddenly think of where you left it or where you haven't checked yet. Its worth a try! :-6
Bez

Don't you just hate that

Post by Bez »

We mislaid our TV remote once....one of the grandchildren had 'posted' it in my sons' crash helmet visor. !
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home

Return to “Home Management”