Re: Best Christmas Light Projector 2017 – Reviews and Buying Guide

A forum to discuss Home Economics. Tips and tricks to run your household.
spot

Re: Best Christmas Light Projector 2017 – Reviews and Buying Guide

Post by spot »

Julia Wilson;1514646 wrote: With Christmas time around the corner, you might be wondering what you [... lots of text deleted by spot]

This is from the Ethics Code Statement of the Word of Mouth Marketing Association: We practice openness about the relationship between consumers, advocates, and marketers. We encourage word of mouth advocates to disclose their relationship with marketers in their communications with other consumers. We don't tell them specifically what to say, but we do instruct them to be open and honest about any relationship with a marketer and about any products or incentives that they may have received.

We stand against shill and undercover marketing, whereby people are paid to make recommendations without disclosing their relationship with the marketer.

http://www.womma.org/ethics/code/read/

Perhaps the agent in Vietnam - "Julia Wilson" - who posted the thread would like to to disclose his or her marketing relationship with the advertiser, www.leekgarden.com
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Home Management”