Decorating My House

A forum to discuss Home Economics. Tips and tricks to run your household.
Jives

Decorating My House

Post by Jives »

dragon wrote: Ok so I need to go work on my bedroom. I need to move stuff out of the way and start taping off. I am painting one wall in it because I can't live without color anymore. However I am using Ralph Lauren colors that are called island colors. Bright colors -- Green, blue, purple, magenta and yellow. I thought I would basically sponge the colors together and blend them. The only example I have of it is the background for "whose line is it anyway". Does that make sense to you? Any helpful hints?

PS Gang: I'm starting this thread for Dragon, 'cause she's never been to a forum before. She should be starting her own soon in introductions :)
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
minks

Decorating My House

Post by minks »

Jives wrote: PS Gang: I'm starting this thread for Dragon, 'cause she's never been to a forum before. She should be starting her own soon in introductions :)

I saw her and think she is incredibly brave taking on a home decor project ... bleck but brave ahahaha
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Peg

Decorating My House

Post by Peg »

I do a lot of feather dusting when painting. The key is to have a light hand. I imagine it is the same way with a sponge. Keep the sponge turning. Hope this helps!
Jives

Decorating My House

Post by Jives »

Ah! There's Dragon!

(jives stands idly by tapping his foot) What? You just get here and now you're leaving? That is so...so...FEMININE!!!

(Jives stalks off in a huff) :rolleyes:
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
abbey

Decorating My House

Post by abbey »

I feel as if i missed something here.

I'm very confused! :confused:
john8pies

Decorating My House

Post by john8pies »

Anything would surely be better than when a neighbour`s teenage son painted the walls of HIS bedroom ALL BLACK!!!

Return to “Home Management”