Im Not Gay

A forum to discuss Home Economics. Tips and tricks to run your household.
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:36 am

Im Not Gay

Post by Nomad »

But as many of you know Im an anal retentive clean freak. I was sending out resumes and after getting sidetracked with dust bunnies Im now polishing the toilet handles.

Its a curse.

At any rate, spring is coming. We get to open our windows and let fresh breezes flow.

Id like to suggest Eucalyptus reed diffusers near a window. Its clean subtle natural and very refreshing.

Also try putting one of those dryer cloth thingies in the vacuum bag next time you install a fresh bag.

And...whens the last time you pulled the stove and fridge out to clean the floor underneath ?

Do you take your vacuum utensils to the underneath of the washer and dryer ?

What about behind the water softener and furnace ?

The list is extensive if your interested.
I AM AWESOME MAN
fuzzywuzzy
Posts: 6596
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Im Not Gay

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

No, you're not gay, you're just a bit insane...............:D
User avatar
Peg
Posts: 8673
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 pm

Im Not Gay

Post by Peg »

You can prove you aren't gay by marrying me.:D
Patsy Warnick
Posts: 4567
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:53 am

Im Not Gay

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Peg :yh_rotfl

You live dangerously.....

I now pronounce you a thrill seeker

Patsy
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:36 am

Im Not Gay

Post by Nomad »

Patsy Warnick;1164017 wrote: Peg :yh_rotfl



You live dangerously.....



I now pronounce you a thrill seeker



Patsy


Im pretty sure I know what youre saying here.

Just so you know I know.
I AM AWESOME MAN
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Im Not Gay

Post by Odie »

Nomad;1164012 wrote: But as many of you know Im an anal retentive clean freak. I was sending out resumes and after getting sidetracked with dust bunnies Im now polishing the toilet handles.

Its a curse.

At any rate, spring is coming. We get to open our windows and let fresh breezes flow.

Id like to suggest Eucalyptus reed diffusers near a window. Its clean subtle natural and very refreshing.

Also try putting one of those dryer cloth thingies in the vacuum bag next time you install a fresh bag.

And...whens the last time you pulled the stove and fridge out to clean the floor underneath ?

Do you take your vacuum utensils to the underneath of the washer and dryer ?

What about behind the water softener and furnace ?

The list is extensive if your interested.


pull the stove and fridge out?

I don't think so!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
along-for-the-ride
Posts: 11732
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:28 pm

Im Not Gay

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Nomie in the throes of "Spring Cleaning" fever. :wah:



Not a Merry Maid, but a Merry Man. ;)

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Im Not Gay

Post by Odie »

along-for-the-ride;1164040 wrote: Nomie in the throes of "Spring Cleaning" fever. :wah:



Not a Merry Maid, but a Merry Man. ;)


:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
qsducks
Posts: 29018
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 am

Im Not Gay

Post by qsducks »

Odie;1164039 wrote: pull the stove and fridge out?

I don't think so!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl


I pull the fridge out and clean the back of it & under it. Wouldn't touch the stove with a 10' ft pole. It's gas so nah. As for the washer/dryer, I only wash the tops & the fronts. They are in my back room and it's tight back there. I do go out and unclog the vent though.:)
User avatar
Rapunzel
Posts: 6509
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 5:47 pm

Im Not Gay

Post by Rapunzel »

Nomad;1164012 wrote: But as many of you know Im an anal retentive clean freak. I was sending out resumes and after getting sidetracked with dust bunnies Im now polishing the toilet handles.

Its a curse.

At any rate, spring is coming. We get to open our windows and let fresh breezes flow.

Id like to suggest Eucalyptus reed diffusers near a window. Its clean subtle natural and very refreshing.

Also try putting one of those dryer cloth thingies in the vacuum bag next time you install a fresh bag.

And...whens the last time you pulled the stove and fridge out to clean the floor underneath ?

Do you take your vacuum utensils to the underneath of the washer and dryer ?

What about behind the water softener and furnace ?

The list is extensive if your interested.


Please Please Please come and clean my house! :yh_pray

Gads, you should hire yourself out as a cleaner - you'd make a fortune!

Thought - you'd make EVEN MORE MONEY if you advertised yourself as either a topless cleaner (shirt off, nice eye candy for the ladies!) ;) or as a gay cleaner. When I worked in San Francisco the Americans I worked for had 2 gay cleaners who charged a fortune! Gays are stereotyped as being obsessively clean and tidy. While thats quite a generalisation, if it works in your favour, go for it! :-6
qsducks
Posts: 29018
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 am

Im Not Gay

Post by qsducks »

Rapunzel;1164181 wrote: Please Please Please come and clean my house! :yh_pray

Gads, you should hire yourself out as a cleaner - you'd make a fortune!

Thought - you'd make EVEN MORE MONEY if you advertised yourself as either a topless cleaner (shirt off, nice eye candy for the ladies!) ;) or as a gay cleaner. When I worked in San Francisco the Americans I worked for had 2 gay cleaners who charged a fortune! Gays are stereotyped as being obsessively clean and tidy. While thats quite a generalisation, if it works in your favour, go for it! :-6


I wouldn't care what his gender is....yeah, I have a closet in serious need of emptying. Oh, and he can clean out the fridge while he's here.:wah:
User avatar
Lon
Posts: 9476
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:38 pm

Im Not Gay

Post by Lon »

Well Nomad, looks like we have several things in common. I have been called Mr. Tidy Bowl, Mr. Clean, and some other less kind adjectives. I just can't stand clutter, dust, finger prints on glass, unmade beds, dirty toilets, sticky counters, scattered newspapers and magazines, uncut grass, weeds, untidy garage, dirty window panes, dishes in the sink. With a mother and two older sisters that were fastidious, plus four years in the military, neatness has become ingrained in me. Actually, I'm really lazy and find it less time consuming to clean up along the way.
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:36 am

Im Not Gay

Post by Nomad »

Lon;1164258 wrote: Well Nomad, looks like we have several things in common. I have been called Mr. Tidy Bowl, Mr. Clean, and some other less kind adjectives. I just can't stand clutter, dust, finger prints on glass, unmade beds, dirty toilets, sticky counters, scattered newspapers and magazines, uncut grass, weeds, untidy garage, dirty window panes, dishes in the sink. With a mother and two older sisters that were fastidious, plus four years in the military, neatness has become ingrained in me. Actually, I'm really lazy and find it less time consuming to clean up along the way.


Thats me. Who wants to cook a meal then clean everything up afterwards !

If you keep up with its not so bad. The challenge is keeping up behind someone else.

You know what my wife did today ? No of course you dont. After Id cleaned the bath sink counter she put a wet soapy something down on the counter ?

Are you believing this ?

Its a full time gig.
I AM AWESOME MAN
User avatar
Betty Boop
Posts: 15590
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: The end of the World

Im Not Gay

Post by Betty Boop »

Nomad;1164287 wrote: Thats me. Who wants to cook a meal then clean everything up afterwards !

If you keep up with its not so bad. The challenge is keeping up behind someone else.

You know what my wife did today ? No of course you dont. After Id cleaned the bath sink counter she put a wet soapy something down on the counter ?

Are you believing this ?

Its a full time gig.


Oh No!! The beast! I think I might be tempted to shove the wet soapy something down your throat :p:p:wah:
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

Im Not Gay

Post by Snowfire »

Betty Boop;1164505 wrote: Oh No!! The beast! I think I might be tempted to shove the wet soapy something down your throat :p:p:wah:


Betty ! :yh_ooooo
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
User avatar
Betty Boop
Posts: 15590
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: The end of the World

Im Not Gay

Post by Betty Boop »

Snowfire;1164507 wrote: Betty ! :yh_ooooo


Shouldn't that be 'oooooooh Betty!' :wah::wah:
Mustang
Posts: 23031
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:39 am

Im Not Gay

Post by Mustang »

Nomad;1164012 wrote: But as many of you know Im an anal retentive clean freak. I was sending out resumes and after getting sidetracked with dust bunnies Im now polishing the toilet handles.

Its a curse.

At any rate, spring is coming. We get to open our windows and let fresh breezes flow.

Id like to suggest Eucalyptus reed diffusers near a window. Its clean subtle natural and very refreshing.

Also try putting one of those dryer cloth thingies in the vacuum bag next time you install a fresh bag.

And...whens the last time you pulled the stove and fridge out to clean the floor underneath ?

Do you take your vacuum utensils to the underneath of the washer and dryer ?

What about behind the water softener and furnace ?

The list is extensive if your interested.


Nomad!! Buddy you need to get a job just as fast as you can. :D
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:36 am

Im Not Gay

Post by Nomad »

Mustang;1164512 wrote: Nomad!! Buddy you need to get a job just as fast as you can. :D


I know
I AM AWESOME MAN
fuzzywuzzy
Posts: 6596
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Im Not Gay

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

It's an illness you know.;)
User avatar
sunny104
Posts: 11986
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:25 am

Im Not Gay

Post by sunny104 »

I don't like clutter but I hate cleaning (Nomad, will you marry me??) :D
qsducks
Posts: 29018
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 am

Im Not Gay

Post by qsducks »

I don't like cleaning either. Nomie, I'm looking at L's bed...full of washed clothes, it's unmade, etc.:p
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Im Not Gay

Post by Odie »

qsducks;1167228 wrote: I don't like cleaning either. Nomie, I'm looking at L's bed...full of washed clothes, it's unmade, etc.:p


she should be making her own bed ffs, she's 19!

and cleaning her room.
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Im Not Gay

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Nomad;1164012 wrote: But as many of you know Im an anal retentive clean freak. I was sending out resumes and after getting sidetracked with dust bunnies Im now polishing the toilet handles.

Its a curse.

At any rate, spring is coming. We get to open our windows and let fresh breezes flow.

Id like to suggest Eucalyptus reed diffusers near a window. Its clean subtle natural and very refreshing.

Also try putting one of those dryer cloth thingies in the vacuum bag next time you install a fresh bag.

And...whens the last time you pulled the stove and fridge out to clean the floor underneath ?

Do you take your vacuum utensils to the underneath of the washer and dryer ?

What about behind the water softener and furnace ?

The list is extensive if your interested.


Toilet handles......get disposable toilet handles

Open windows only to let smoke out briefly

Diffusers for calming down an arguement

Dryer thingy's in vacumm bag........ what''s a vacumm?

Pull stove and fridge out........ that's where the little pixie's live. Don't disturb them

Vacumm utensils underneath a washer/ dryer.......... what's a utensil?

Water softner? Furnace? The British know nothing of these alien sayings
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks
Posts: 29018
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 am

Im Not Gay

Post by qsducks »

Odie;1167402 wrote: she should be making her own bed ffs, she's 19!

and cleaning her room.


She cleans it on the weekends:wah:

Return to “Home Management”