The best home manager

A forum to discuss Home Economics. Tips and tricks to run your household.
Suresh Gupta

The best home manager

Post by Suresh Gupta »

Who is the best Home Manager? Have you ever thought about it? Take a cue. How many meals a woman cooks in her lifetime for members of her family?
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com
Lon

The best home manager

Post by Lon »

Suresh Gupta wrote: Who is the best Home Manager? Have you ever thought about it? Take a cue. How many meals a woman cooks in her lifetime for members of her family?
There is different aspects of home management Suresh. I do 98% of the meals. My wife does all the gardening because I hate it and would rather cook. I also do most of the dusting, vacuming and grocery shopping.
Suresh Gupta

The best home manager

Post by Suresh Gupta »

Lon wrote: There is different aspects of home management Suresh. I do 98% of the meals. My wife does all the gardening because I hate it and would rather cook. I also do most of the dusting, vacuming and grocery shopping.

Dear Lon, You are a perfect couple. The home is an organization and has to be managed by all its members, husband, wife, children and of course grandparents for sharing their wisdom. The most successful management is through a team. Every member should contribute to the best of his or her ability.

Today in India we are celebrating "Maha Shivaratri", the festival devoted to Lord Shiva. People keep fast and go to temples to pray. Lord Shiva is also worshipped as "Ardha-narishwar", meaning that he is half man and half woman. This signifies that every man and woman is incomplete in himself or herself. Each one of them make the other one complete.

Please convey my regards to your wife and other family members. Today is also International Women's Day, and I send my west wishes to her.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com

Return to “Home Management”