my neighbours

A forum to discuss Home Economics. Tips and tricks to run your household.
lemon_and_mint

my neighbours

Post by lemon_and_mint »

are horrible people :-1
Chezzie

my neighbours

Post by Chezzie »

awww that must realy suck, im fortunate that both sets of neighbours here are great but iv'e known lots of peeps with bad neighbours and it was ruining their lives till they or the neighbour moved on... Be brave and give em a blast of agadoo followed by "I know a song that will get on your nerves" heh heh
lemon_and_mint

my neighbours

Post by lemon_and_mint »

now she is out in the garden shouting at the poor dog who never moves from where she forces him to go early in the morning, and he sits there in the cold and the rain, i look at him out of my back window and he just looks up at me piteously.

Meanwhile her b3652387tard kids are running screaming, banging and not a word to placate them, even when hey wake me up at 3.45 on a sunday morning, she just lets them do it.
Bez

my neighbours

Post by Bez »

Sorry to hear about your neighbours. I have only lived here for 8 months and it's not too bad but the young couple next door leave their rubbish out and the seagulls attack the bag and reveal all sorts of horrors that blow round the estate. I particularly object to USED disposable nappies....YUK !

They also park their large white van on the grass and block the light out of my kitchen......oh well....could be worse.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Bez

my neighbours

Post by Bez »

OH yeh....they've also got a kitten they leave outside....poor little mite !
Bez

my neighbours

Post by Bez »

lemon_and_mint;723221 wrote: now she is out in the garden shouting at the poor dog who never moves from where she forces him to go early in the morning, and he sits there in the cold and the rain, i look at him out of my back window and he just looks up at me piteously.

Meanwhile her b3652387tard kids are running screaming, banging and not a word to placate them, even when hey wake me up at 3.45 on a sunday morning, she just lets them do it.

Now that is a nightmare...poor you
RedGlitter

my neighbours

Post by RedGlitter »

Minty Lemon, please report that to animal control or an ASPCA if you have one. That dog needs shelter.
YZGI

my neighbours

Post by YZGI »

Lets just hope they don't feel the same about you...:wah:
YZGI

my neighbours

Post by YZGI »

jimbo;723260 wrote: ignore him Laugh A minute

although he comes across as a nieghbour hating dog hating red neck really he is a good guy :-6
Sometimes reading just the opening post then responding is not a good idea.:o
Imladris

my neighbours

Post by Imladris »

Sensible answer now -

If you're concerned about the welfare of the animal call the RSPCA same goes with the kids call NSPCC, free helpline and you don't have to give your name.

Your local council will have an environmental health dept who will deal with noise complaints also bear in mind that you have a right to live in your house without being disturbed at ridiculous hours. Are they home owners or tenants? Can you contact their landlord and complain? If all else fails take advice from the CAB regarding ASBO's - not nice but you shouldn't have to suffer because of someone else.
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time

Return to “Home Management”