Decorating

A forum to discuss Home Economics. Tips and tricks to run your household.
Galbally

Decorating

Post by Galbally »

I hates it girl! :)
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
SuzyB

Decorating

Post by SuzyB »

I loved it a week and a half ago, I hate it now :-5 I have wrecked every room in the house as I started every room at once, will i never learn :mad:

Jenna had a wall knocked through so bedroom 3&4 is now room 3, she has hot pink and the theme is based around that playbunny thingy.

I am trying to do our bedroom, I want it to be like a haven, soft colours but filled with elegance, like french antique look.

The living room and dining room are going to knocked through to make 1 large room and i'm going black and white, retro 60's 70's look, sounds gross but I think it will look cool :D

Then the kitchen, going for plain white with silver appliances big American fridge/freezer and I'm thinking of red walls, but not told Jim yet, opps I meant asked Jim yet :lips:
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

alittlepassion

Decorating

Post by alittlepassion »

When it comes to decorating the home I am a mere spectator so there is no question for me to enjoy doing it or to hate doing it. This is because my wife is absolutely freaky about decorating and I wonder at times how does she manage to do all these after getting along with the daily household chores? Again who would not love to see a home that is well decorated but then it involves a lot of labor. But then my wife wont take the help of anyone and would do it all alone. This has made our home look like as if it was made just recently though its a good ten years since it was built!
PaulaH

Decorating

Post by PaulaH »

I'm currently working my way through the house, I've just painted the spare room which I want to make a craft/computer room and I'm half way through the bathroom.

I like painting, it's just moving the furniture I hate:-5

Paula xx

Return to “Home Management”