Where do I pay the dang bills

A forum to discuss Home Economics. Tips and tricks to run your household.
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

I pay the bills in this household..........Tonight I got a bad addendum............My spouse put billls on-line!!!!!!!!! to save 34 cent - f that noise. He did not tell me!!!!! The bills are no onger coming to the house but coming to my e-mail and I don't have this informatiom or the passwords to pay on-line. Dang life sucks when you could have a good time. I keep trying to tell him my e-mail is broken - majorly ............ badly not available....cannot get my mail - from the new installation of mail on his computer.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

nvalleyvee;473568 wrote: I pay the bills in this household..........Tonight I got a bad addendum............My spouse put billls on-line!!!!!!!!! to save 34 cent - f that noise. He did not tell me!!!!! The bills are no onger coming to the house but coming to my e-mail and I don't have this informatiom or the passwords to pay on-line. Dang life sucks when you could have a good time. I keep trying to tell him my e-mail is broken - majorly ............ badly not available....cannot get my mail - from the new installation of mail on his computer.

Keep telling him. Over and over. He'll get it. Go tell him right now, wake him up if you have to.

Then come back and tell us what he said.

Ill wait.
I AM AWESOME MAN
venus

Post by venus »

get a really big piece of paper and write it on there than pin it too his fohead..l find a six inch nail works best and then he will get the point!!

if that fails...well we could always send round nomad to convince him about it!!
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!

Return to “Home Management”