Do you talk to the ex-wife or husband?

A forum to discuss Home Economics. Tips and tricks to run your household.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

my ex has just done it again my daughter has had some real problems with drink and drugs and has only just come out of a secure unit

i just rang the usa where my daughter lives she was not in my ex implied my daughter was back on drugs and in trouble

as you can imagine this worried me sick i rang back 2 hours later no such thing my daughter is fine

why would my ex do this to me i'm so wound up i cant sleep my heart is pounding and i feel quite ill :mad: :mad:
Snickz

Post by Snickz »

Because she's a vendidctive bitch maybe???

Which leads me to ask...why do women torment thier ex's via children.

I've seen great men fall to pieces over a woman who continually use their children as a weapon...I've never quite understood that...
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Snickz wrote: Because she's a vendidctive bitch maybe???

Which leads me to ask...why do women torment thier ex's via children.

I've seen great men fall to pieces over a woman who continually use their children as a weapon...I've never quite understood that...

this woman let me bring my daughter up as a single dad until she was 5 and then pretty much snatched took her to the usa and i have not seen her for 11 years i flew over to see her in july we got on great she is coming over to live hopefully but my ex is trying to ruin it ,i asked my daughter did her mom ever have any more kids my girl replied she hates the child she has why would she have any more ?

my ex is horrible to her why would she ruin my daughters 1 chance of happiness a new start new country

why :-1 :-1 ?
Supersilly@rse

Post by Supersilly@rse »

jimbo wrote: this woman let me bring my daughter up as a single dad until she was 5 and then pretty much snatched took her to the usa and i have not seen her for 11 years i flew over to see her in july we got on great she is coming over to live hopefully but my ex is trying to ruin it ,i asked my daughter did her mom ever have any more kids my girl replied she hates the child she has why would she have any more ?

my ex is horrible to her why would she ruin my daughters 1 chance of happiness a new start new country

why :-1 :-1 ?

Sounds to me like she's not quite right in the head. (mum)

Best thing probably is for her to come and live with you (daughter)
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

jimbo wrote: my ex has just done it again my daughter has had some real problems with drink and drugs and has only just come out of a secure unit

i just rang the usa where my daughter lives she was not in my ex implied my daughter was back on drugs and in trouble

as you can imagine this worried me sick i rang back 2 hours later no such thing my daughter is fine

why would my ex do this to me i'm so wound up i cant sleep my heart is pounding and i feel quite ill :mad: :mad:

Sorry Jim she sounds like a C&*%.
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

my ex aaagggghhhh

my daughter in the states its her best friends funeral today and my ex wont drive her 40 minutes to it so my daughter will miss her best friends funeral as if the poor kid aint going through enough aaaagggrrrhhhh :mad:
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

jimbo wrote: my ex aaagggghhhh

my daughter in the states its her best friends funeral today and my ex wont drive her 40 minutes to it so my daughter will miss her best friends funeral as if the poor kid aint going through enough aaaagggrrrhhhh :mad:

How old is she . Any chance she can come live with you a bit sooner . It sounds like the poor kid needs a break :)
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

jimbo wrote: my ex aaagggghhhh

That is obscene - cruelty of the worst order. The sooner she looses control over your daughter the better.

How does Suzy feel about the possibility of her coming to live with you?
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Bryn Mawr wrote: That is obscene - cruelty of the worst order. The sooner she looses control over your daughter the better.

How does Suzy feel about the possibility of her coming to live with you?

she says she cant wait

thanks for the interest bryn

we tried to book the flight so my daughter can come over for chrimbo we rang up for her passport number

now my ex cant seem to find the passport

i think there will be a lot of twists and turns before we reach a happy ending

on this sad episode :-5 :-5

Return to “Home Management”