Holiday Vacation Packing List

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
phiferindia

Post by phiferindia »

Hello everyone, Me and my family are planning for new year vacation. I just packed only dresses, personal items and toiletries, medications, camping tents as well as attached mosquito net etc., Do i forget anything to pack...??
Environment friendly [link removed do not put it back] from phiferindia
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

water. elephant repellent.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Hello phiferindia. I don't know what you would normally take on a camping trip, but I would always make sure I had waterproof clothing and a towel. I don't know where you are in India so don't know what your climate is, though remembering that it can be quite chilly in New Delhi at this time of year I'm guessing you are further south than that. Maybe waterproofs are unnecessary. But a towel is much more useful than you might expect: It can be a blanket, a pillow, a sunshade, or a shawl as well as its main function and it can pack up small.

Hope you have a great time! :)
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
brightlikeme

Post by brightlikeme »

I think that ClodHopper has a better suggestion on Items to carry along on a long trip

Return to “Travel Vacation”