video game toilets

abortretryfail

video game toilets

Post by abortretryfail »

Look, it’s the 12 best video game toilets of all times: http://maximonline.com/slideshows/index ... &src=gp156 I thought it was interesting that they were almost all FPS games. I guess you can look at the toilets better from a first person perspective. I also thought they should have the toilet from Condemned there with all the poo and the severed head. And Sims 2 has a much wider selection of toilets than Sims 1. Still, funny.
chrisb84uk

video game toilets

Post by chrisb84uk »

:wah: I can't believe that someone actually played through these games and then specifically took shots of the loos in each, how wierd!! :D
abortretryfail

video game toilets

Post by abortretryfail »

chrisb84uk;491821 wrote: :wah: I can't believe that someone actually played through these games and then specifically took shots of the loos in each, how wierd!! :D

I know, funny innit? I wonder how much they got paid to spend their time that way?! I think the list is a little dated though, what's the newest game on there, anyone know?
chrisb84uk

video game toilets

Post by chrisb84uk »

abortretryfail;492568 wrote: I know, funny innit? I wonder how much they got paid to spend their time that way?! I think the list is a little dated though, what's the newest game on there, anyone know?

Hahaha well not much I would guess, can you imagine putting that down on your cv 'game toilet reviewer' hahaha, don't think that would go down that well! I wonder how the heck they scored them? :wah:

As for the newest game of the lot, I would assume that Prey is.

Return to “The Gaming Zone - PC Console”