Cleveland Juvenile Justice And Delinquency Prevention Center

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
Calvin Drake, rev.

Post by Calvin Drake, rev. »

Cleveland juvenile Justice And Delinquency Prevention Center in Cleveland, ohio a federal non profit corporation 28 u.s.c. 1349. There are no main stations

for amber alert in the state of Ohio all locations are from out of state of Ohio.

www.codeamberalert

Black officals of Cuyuahoga county prevents such a office or programs for children.

you may want to pass that information on to Cleveland Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention center, at drakecalvin@aol.com

and the information will be sent to our team alert system

Rev. Calvin Drake, President, executive director,and owner:driving:

black officals prevent children programs and funding from coming into the city of cleveland and the state of Ohio
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Calvin Drake, rev. wrote: black officals prevent children programs and funding from coming into the city of cleveland and the state of Ohio
That's a pretty damning statement, Rev. I'd say it might be worth discussing, if this weren't spam.

I need a judgment call here, mods. Would this qualify as spam or not? Here are the Right Reverend's other posts, in their entirety. Both of them. :cool:

Calvin Drake, rev. wrote: Cleveland"s black officals stops all programs for children including judges, police and prosecutors, Congresswomen Stephaine Tubbs Jones,Louis Stokes,Judge Patricia Ann Blackmond, Carnival owner Carl Bayer, Alberta germany,Ann White, Dorothty Cheeks, Michael R. White,
Calvin Drake, rev. wrote: The State of Ohio is not complying with federal laws to have federal programs for children, they prevent all programs and funds for children and public schools within the state of Ohio, they placed the owner of cleveland juvenile justice and delinquency prevention center intom a state prison without HEARING OR MOTIONS ANSWERS, BLACK REPUBLICAN OFFICAN AND THEIR WHITE JUDGES THE STATE OF OHIO ID FULL OF CORRUPTION, WRITTEN BY REV. CALVIN DRAKE,

OWNER OF CLEVELAND JUVENILE JUSTICE AND DELINQUENCY PREVENTION CENTER, A FEDERAL NON PROFIT CORPORATION 28 U.S.C. 1349. SEE RECORDS IN COLUMBUS, OHIO ON THE WEB SITE, WWW.STATE.OH.US./SOS/

YOU MAY EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION, THEY SAID THEY WILL TAKE MY LIFE IF I TALK AND MY FAMILY, MY E-MAIL IS: DRAKECALVIN@AOL.COM

THEY ARE TYHE FOLLOWING BLACKS: STEPHAINE TUBBS JONES, JUDGE PATRICIA ANN BLACKMOND, LOUIS STOKES, JERRY LEE WRIGHT, SHARA HARPER, GEORGE TRUMBO,MICHALE R. WHITE
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

same old drek...plus he never comes back to discuss. just another BS bombardier .
anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

the good reverend will have to find another pulpit from which to preach. this one is now closed to him.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

God will strike you down for that, once he's properly logged on. :p

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”