Amber Alert~Nevada

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
lady cop

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by lady cop »

i am trying now to find a photo of this child......Lydia Bethany-Rose Rupp area affected: Nevada, Arizona, and California (click for updates). This is the Code Amber Amber Alert Ticker:Click Here for information on this Amber Alert. Click here to get Amber Alerts on your Cell phone, PDA or Pager

Amber Alert Issued for 8 Year old Nevada Girl

Posted: Saturday July 23, 2005 10:06 AM CT

The Lion county Sheriff's office and the state of Nevada issued the Amber Alert after the child was abducted Friday.

Lydia Bethany-Rose Rupp 8 year old female. She's 4 feet 9 inches tall, 85 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

The suspect is Aguerro, Fernando P. (AKA Gonzales, Fernando) who is a Hispanic male approximately 48 years of age. He is 6 foot 1 inch tall and 175 pounds. He has black and gray hair and brown eyes. He's slim build with a mustache.

He is driving a blue or silver Kia Rio with no license plates. The direction of travel is unknown. The suspect has relatives in Las Vegas and San Diego.

Anyone with information should call the Lion County Sheriff's office at 775-575-3383 or dial 911.
lady cop

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by lady cop »

AMBER ALERT activated on July 23, 2005 at 4:30 a.m.

BULLETIN

AMBER Alert Issued for Lydia Bethany-Rose Rupp

[CENTER]Last Updated: Saturday, July 23, 2005 17:15 p.m

17:15pm No new updates

11:00amAguerro has several aliases: Ayala, Gonzales, Pons, or Vega

10:00amVehicle is a 2001 Kia Rio, 4 door sedan. Bluish/gray—they don’t know what shade of blue

4:18 am.LYON COUNTY -This is a STATEWIDE activation! And activations have been requested in California and Arizona. They think the suspect may have been headed to Sacramento, Las Vegas or San Diego. Lydia Bethany-Rose Rupp, 8 years old, 4 feet, 9 inches tall, 85 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, complexion:fair, Race

Victim's mother met suspect at church function in April 2005. Suspect moved into residence as boyfriend/room mate.

On Friday 07/22/05 at around 0530 hrs suspect took victim's mother to work at Scolari's in Fernley, Nevada. At around 1200 hrs suspect called and told mother that he was unable to pick her up.

Mother returned home at around 1500 hrs to find suspect, daughter, and brown cocker spaniel dog missing along with victim and suspect's clothing. Mother attempted to locate daughter and suspect until around 2330 hrs when she called the Lyon County Sheriff's Office.

SUSPECT: AGUERRO, FERNANDO P. (AKA GONZALES, FERNANDO) 10:00am Aguerro has several aliases: Ayala, Gonzales, Pons, or Vega

Hispanic male - adult 6'1" 175 lbs - black/gray - brown eyes - mustache - slim build - approx 48 years old -unknown DOB - partial birth date Feb 2 - unk year

Suspect has a past—more than 10 years ago—history as a sex offender. Convicted in LA for Lewd and Lascivious behavior, served time and was released. He was supposed to register but don’t know if he was registered in Lyon County.

Suspect was in possession of all victim and mother's identification ie: birth certificate, SS card, etc.

Suspect took all photographs of victim from the residence. Mother had very little personal infomation on suspect. Mother and suspect had been arguing about the attention suspect was paying towards the vicitm and moving to San Diego, California.

VEHICLE: 11:00am Vehicle is a 2001 Kia Rio, 4 door sedan. Bluish/gray—they don’t know what shade of blue- no plates - may be traveling with a brown cocker spanial dog - unknown direction of travel - suspect has relatives/friends in Las Vegas - and San Diego

There was a possible sighting of the suspect last night in Reno at an auto parts store where someone matching his description bought a car battery.

Last seen noon Friday.

Anyone with information should call the Lion County Sheriff's office at 775-575-3383 or dial 911.

Visit http://codeamber.org/ for more information

Lydia Rupp Nickname: None

Alias: None

Height: 4' 9"

Weight: 85

Eyes: BROWN

Hair: BROWN

Complexion: Fair

Race: Hispanic

Date of birth: 11-23-96

Date of last contact:

07-22-05 @ 0530hrs

Scars, marks, tattoos:

Dog bite on cheeks

Date: 7/23/2005 Case #: 05-3162 Author ID: 202I

NIC #: M585059388

Click for Larger Photo

[/CENTER]
Peg

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by Peg »

Oh dear God!
lady cop

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by lady cop »

you know what Peg?....call me cynical, but i'll wager this is another pedophile who hit on a single mom to get to the kid. and another dumb mother who moved in some guy she shagged without checking him out. it's all in the the narrative above. i cannot tell you how many times i have seen this. what is wrong with these females???
lady cop

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by lady cop »

here's a perfect example....mom goes to bar. brings home total stranger, mom is stoned. in fact mom is a slut. guy takes little girl to his trailer and rapes her. kills her and puts her in crab trap in tampa bay. mom does not care about who she brings in house with little daughter. imagine this is the last thing a little girl sees...DC Number: 096344Name: CRAIN, WILLIE S JR.Race: WHITESex: MALEHair Color: BROWNEye Color: BLUEHeight: 5'09''Weight: 166 lbs.Birth Date: 04/23/1946Initial Receipt Date: 09/14/2000Current Facility: UNION C. I.Current Classification Status: DEATH ROWCurrent Custody: MAXIMUMCurrent Release Date: DEATH SENTENCE
Peg

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by Peg »

In this case, mom met the guy at church, not a bar. Agreed, the mother showed about as much common sense as a fruit fly. BUT, this cannot and will not bring the girl home safely. We can sit here and lay blame on the mother all we want but the real blame lays with this individual with a really sick mind. They are not sure if he is registered? Another way of saying he wasn't and we didn't check.
lady cop

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by lady cop »

pedophiles stake out kids. using a church to do so is not unusual. pretty good pickings in the single parents groups. you are correct Peg, the blame is the abductor's. but why are some women so stupid? you or i would not have subjected our kids to strangers. i DO blame the mothers here. pedophiles seek out kids who are not well-cared for or watched or protected. another case in point, carlie brucia. mom is a crack whore and has no clue where the girl is.
lady cop

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by lady cop »

picture of the abductor, thanks to Abbey......Lydia Bethany-Rose Rupp disappeared on Friday, July 22nd, 2005. It is believed that Lydia was abducted by Fernando P. Aguerro, also known as Fernando Gonzales, Ayala, Pons, and Vega, a known and previously convicted sex offender. Fernando's nickname is "Slacko".

The Amber Alert was issued on Friday, July 22nd, 2005 by The Lion County Sheriff's Office after the abduction was reported. The kidnapping reportedly took place sometime between 0530 and 1500 hours. Fernando seems to be in possession all types of identification, birth certificates, social security cards, clothes, etc. for both Lydia and her mother. Fernando also took every picture of Lydia that he could get his hands on. He also took the brown cocker spanial dog. There was a possible sighting of Fernando in Reno at an auto parts store the night of the kidnapping. He reportedly bought a car battery. The last confirmed sighting was 1200 Friday, July 22nd, 2005.

Fernando P. Aguerro

Aguerro, Fernando P., or "Slacko", (Also known as Fernando Gonzales, Ayala, Pons, and Vega.), the primary suspect, is a Hispanic male who is approximately 47-48 years old, between 5'10" and 6'1" tall, 170-175 pounds, has black and gray hair, brown eyes, a very slim build, and a mustache. Fernando is very interested in Nascar and is commonly seen wearing Nascar jackets and other related clothing. He has been seen driving a blue, silver, or bluish gray 2001 Kia Rio, four door sedan with no license plates. The direction of travel is not known at this time. The suspect has relatives in Las Vegas and San Diego and may be heading to one of those places or Sacramento.

Lydia's mother met the suspect at a church function back in April 2005. Fernando moved in as a boyfriend/roommate. Authorities reported that the suspect dropped the mother off at work Friday morning at 5:30 AM. He then called her at noon and said he could not pick her up. At 3 PM when she arrived at home, she found the suspect, her daughter and her brown cockier spaniel were missing. She told authorities that her and Aguerro were having a dispute over how much attention she paid to her child and was talking about moving to San Diego.

Anyone with information should call the Lion County Sheriff's Office at 775-575-3383 or dial 911. Be sure to provide as much information as possible.
Peg

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by Peg »

I wish I knew what made women so desperate that they would put their child in such jeopardy. I'm figuring they are desperate for love, financially struggling, and incapable of making the right decisions concerning their child. There has to be some kind of mentality that would make a mother not realize what is at stake. I can't quite figure it out. I'm sure the man (I use that term loosely) has her convinced he either is innocent and is wrongly accused, has his past well hidden, and more than likely has her convinced they would never survive without him.

I'm still wondering if he was registered. More and more we are seeing children abused and dying because these monsters have been released back into society. What is it going to take for our system to realize that just jailing the person for x amount of time, and then releasing them, is not working? How many more children must be tortured and die? It's frustrating as hell. My anger and distrust of our so called judicial system grows with each passing story.

My son has a friend who I live in fear for every day. Every police car and/or ambulance that goes by makes my heart drop in my stomach. His mother knowingly moved in with an abusive man. Her son tries to stop him and she threatens to call the cops on her son! Every time he gets a domestic violence charge, he is given a slap on the wrist. The boy is moving with his dad to Florida, but I fear by the time they stop piddling around, he will either be dead or in jail for trying to defend his mother. She knew what she was getting into. Her son didn't have a choice and that just breaks my heart.
lady cop

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by lady cop »

Peg wrote: I wish I knew what made women so desperate that they would put their child in such jeopardy. I'm figuring they are desperate for love, financially struggling, and incapable of making the right decisions concerning their child. There has to be some kind of mentality that would make a mother not realize what is at stake. I can't quite figure it out. I'm sure the man (I use that term loosely) has her convinced he either is innocent and is wrongly accused, has his past well hidden, and more than likely has her convinced they would never survive without him.

nah, they're just whores.
Peg

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by Peg »

Maybe I just want to believe it's some mental thing other than they are just whores. Just being a whore makes it harder to understand.:-1 Can't I leave my rose colored glasses on just a bit longer?
lady cop

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by lady cop »

Peg wrote: Maybe I just want to believe it's some mental thing other than they are just whores. Just being a whore makes it harder to understand.:-1 Can't I leave my rose colored glasses on just a bit longer?i know you better than that, you don't wear rose-colored glasses.
Peg

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by Peg »

flopstock wrote: :confused: Now wait a minute, here....

They were fighting over how much attention she paid to her child? Not how much attention he paid to the child?

I'm sorry folks, i'm still having trouble with someone coming home to a cleared out..down to the dog house and NOT contacting police for 8 1/2 hours

I didn't notice that earlier. One report says how much attention HE was paying to the child, the other report says how much attention SHE was paying to the child.

Yes, waiting so long does bother me. I'm anxious to see how this all plays out. I just pray the child is safe this time.
robinseggs

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by robinseggs »

Talk about irresponsible mothers.....I was in out to dinner with the girls over the wkend....it was getting late and the place was quickly changing over to "nightclub" mode as it does.......I noticed a table close by with 3 women, a man and a young girl no older than 7 or 8 yrs old. The little girl had been really "done" up for the evening making her appear more like a teen. Loads of makeup, hair all up and glitter everywhere. Her clothes were also pretty suggestive in my opinion. Well, anyhow around 10 pm I went into the ladies room and couldn't believe what I was hearing. The mother was trying to coax her daughter into leaving w/ her (the mother's) boyfriend. Mom wanted to stay and "vix" around w/ her girlfriends while her boyfriend would take this little girl to his house. This little girl was BEGGING her mom to not make her go home with him. She was DESPERATE. From the conversation I could tell this little girl had been sent home w/ him before and it had not been pleasant. I could not believe any mother would stand there and not see the forest for the trees. Not only was she dumb enough to choose not to see it, but she was dumb to be having this conversation (a big scene) in the ladies room for all to hear! I just didn't know what to do. Looking back on it, I wonder if I could have done anything at all??
Nature laughs Last
lady cop

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by lady cop »

this guy is most definately in mexico with the child. he has been seen by relatives there. they are semi-cooperating with LE.
lady cop

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by lady cop »

i have no details yet, but evidently this child has been recovered and shows signs of sexual abuse. the scumwad is in custody. will update when i know more.....
Peg

Amber Alert~Nevada

Post by Peg »

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”