Amber Alert--S.C.--June 15

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

it is unclear whether the suspect is related to the child.-------

Amber Alert Issued For Missing S.C. 2-Year-Old

POSTED: 9:39 am EDT June 15, 2005

COLUMBIA, S.C. -- An Amber Alert has been issued in South Carolina Wednesday morning.

http://images.ibsys.com/2005/0615/4611224.jpg[/img]"] Trinity Nicole Casey

The State Law Enforcement Division says a 2-year-old white girl is missing from the Lake Wylie area in York County, S.C.

Trinity Nicole Casey is 2 feet tall and weighs 20 pounds. She has blue eyes and was last seen wearing a rainbow colored sun dress. SLED said she was taken from a home in Lake Wylie about 5:30 Tuesday afternoon.

Agents are looking for a white man in his late 50s or early 60s. They said he weighs about 250 pounds and has dark hair and a long dark beard. He was last seen wearing a gray shirt with stains on it.

SLED said the man talks with a lisp. Agents think the man is driving a dark blue older model four door car.

Anyone seeing the victim, suspect or vehicle is asked to call local police or the York County Sheriff's Office at (803) 628-3158.
minks

Post by minks »

thanks LC these are so sad to read, but so necessary and keep posting them we are a small group but we have a huge reach.

Like that old shampoo commercial and I told 2 friends and they told 2 friends and so on and so on.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

.......h Carolina Toddler's Body Found in LakeWednesday, June

CLOVER, S.C. — Divers found the body Wednesday of a missing 2-year-old girl who had been the subject an Amber Alert after the child disappeared from the dock at her family's lakeside home.

The family of Trinity Nicole Casey sobbed and screamed as they were consoled by emergency workers Wednesday after the body was found about eight feet from the dock where she was last seen the evening before.

The family had search for the toddler through the night and police issued an Amber Alert early Wednesday morning after the girl's aunt said she had seen a man driving in the neighborhood about the time Trinity disappeared.

"We were just all down at the water" having a barbecue, said Trinity's aunt Amanda Duncan , 26. "When I turned back around she was gone."

The York County sheriff said it appeared the child had drowned.
minks

Post by minks »

lady cop wrote: .......h Carolina Toddler's Body Found in LakeWednesday, June

CLOVER, S.C. — Divers found the body Wednesday of a missing 2-year-old girl who had been the subject an Amber Alert after the child disappeared from the dock at her family's lakeside home.

The family of Trinity Nicole Casey sobbed and screamed as they were consoled by emergency workers Wednesday after the body was found about eight feet from the dock where she was last seen the evening before.

The family had search for the toddler through the night and police issued an Amber Alert early Wednesday morning after the girl's aunt said she had seen a man driving in the neighborhood about the time Trinity disappeared.

"We were just all down at the water" having a barbecue, said Trinity's aunt Amanda Duncan , 26. "When I turned back around she was gone."

The York County sheriff said it appeared the child had drowned.

So my Q is what is the implications of the man in the vehicle who was he, where did he come from? Was it the family covering up for their neglegence? Am I demising correctly?

Oiy this stuff makes my belly churn
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Peg

Post by Peg »

It's heartbreaking.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

minks wrote: So my Q is what is the implications of the man in the vehicle who was he, where did he come from? Was it the family covering up for their neglegence? Am I demising correctly?

Oiy this stuff makes my belly churni had the exact same questions Minks...so the aunt saw a strange car, so what? ...but they were having a barbecue and someone wasn't watching the baby on a dock?? draw your own conclusions.

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”