little girl missing in florida

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

.....MISSING CHILD ALERTREBECCA LYNN LIGHTFOOT

ENDANGERED see her photo here>>

http://www3.fdle.state.fl.us/MCICSearch ... FIN=201078

FDLE MISSING CHILDREN

INFORMATION CLEARINGHOUSE

1-888-FL MISSING

1-888-356-4774

Internet: http://www.fdle.state.fl.us

DATE MISSING: 5/7/2005MISSING FROM: Altoona,FLCOUNTY: Lake

BIRTH: 4/30/1998AGE DISAPPEARED: 7 yrs RACE: WhiteHEIGHT: 3' 04" HAIR: BlondeSEX: FemaleWEIGHT: 045EYES: Blue

NARRATIVE:

Rebecca was last seen in the area of Kansas Back Road, Altoona, Florida with her two dogs, a German Sheppard mix and a brown and white pitt bull. Rebecca has a 6" birth mark on her right thigh. She was last seen wearing gray sport shorts, a baby blue top with "Scooby Doo Where Are You" on the pocket, black boots and blue and white socks. Point of Interest-witnesses say a suspicious vehicle was seen in the area earlier in the day. The vehicle is described as either a white Crown Vic or a Mercury Marquis, with the occupant being an older white male, gray/white hair, a small beard, and has a bump on his lip. If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of

this child, please contact the

Lake County Sheriff's Office at 352-343-2101

or the Missing Children Information Clearinghouse.

nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

I will send this to my relatives in Kansas tonight. And as an aside to pedophiles - I know how to use a branding iron!!!
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i have notice from FDLE she is recovered safely. 0342
Peg

Post by Peg »

Thank God! :-6

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”