Missouri Amber Alert

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
Peg

Missouri Amber Alert

Post by Peg »

Amber Alert Issued for 4 Year Old Missouri Girl

Posted: Tuesday July 6, 2010 7:32 AM CT

The State of Missouri issued the Amber Alert late Monday (07-06) after the girl was reportedly abducted from her front yard in the town of Louisiana by the suspect.

Alisa Maier, a White female, 4 years old, 3', 40 pounds with brown eyes and brown hair. She was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and blue jean shorts.

The suspect is an unknown white male in his 20's with dark hair and a dark complexion.

The suspect vehicle is a black 4-door sedan.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Louisiana Police Department at 573-754-4021 or dial 911.

Seems to be a lot of alerts here lately. I hope this one too has a happy ending.
flopstock

Missouri Amber Alert

Post by flopstock »

Peg;1320928 wrote: Amber Alert Issued for 4 Year Old Missouri Girl

Posted: Tuesday July 6, 2010 7:32 AM CT

The State of Missouri issued the Amber Alert late Monday (07-06) after the girl was reportedly abducted from her front yard in the town of Louisiana by the suspect.

Alisa Maier, a White female, 4 years old, 3', 40 pounds with brown eyes and brown hair. She was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and blue jean shorts.

The suspect is an unknown white male in his 20's with dark hair and a dark complexion.

The suspect vehicle is a black 4-door sedan.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Louisiana Police Department at 573-754-4021 or dial 911.

Seems to be a lot of alerts here lately. I hope this one too has a happy ending.

I was just going to say the same thing.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Peg

Missouri Amber Alert

Post by Peg »

What a cutie..

Attached files
Peg

Missouri Amber Alert

Post by Peg »

The State of Missouri canceled the Amber Alert late Tuesday night (07-06) after the girl was found safe in Fenton, Missouri and taken to a hospital to be examined. The suspect remains at large.

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”