another florida AMBER alert

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

AMBER ALERTMARGARITA AGUILAR-LOPEZ ENDANGERED

Child

Abductor

Name:Antonio Paulino-Perez Birth Date:7/8/1979

Race:White/Hispanic Height:502 Weight:120

Sex:Male Hair:Black Eye:Brown

DATE MISSING: 4/25/2005MISSING FROM: Brandenton,FLCOUNTY: ManateeBIRTH: 1/1/1993 AGE DISAPPEARED: 12 yrs 3 monthsRACE: White/Hispanic HEIGHT: 4' 10" WEIGHT: 65 SEX: Female HAIR: Black EYES: Brown

NARRATIVE:

MARGARITA WAS LAST SEEN WEARING A WHITE TEE SHIRT AND BLUE PANTS. THE CHILD WAS LAST SEEN IN 1700 BLOCK OF 14TH STREET WEST AND IS BELIEVED TO BE IN DANGER. THE ABDUCTOR WAS LAST SEEN WEARING A WHITE TEE SHIRT AND BLUE JEANS, AND A POSSIBLE SCAR ON HIS FOREHEAD. THEY MAY BE TRAVELLING IN A MID 1990’s RED FORD AEROSTAR, POSSIBLE FLORIDA TAG. FDLE MISSING CHILDREN

INFORMATION CLEARINGHOUSE

1-888-FL MISSING

1-888-356-4774

Internet: http://www.fdle.state.fl.us If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of

this child, please contact the

Bradenton Police Department at 941-932-9300

or the Missing Children Information Clearinghouse.

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

the abductor.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

it seems this girl was an illegal alien, in florida with her brothers following migrant work. NO parents around. NO schooling. the brothers got drunk, the girl disappeared with the suspect above, their drinking buddy. there is suspicion he is headed to mexico. so Jives watch for that red ford aerostar van. with any luck the girl may still be alive.
Peg

Post by Peg »

I really hope this one ends up with a happy ending.
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

LC - Am I wrong about this? I heard last night they found her in WalMart in S.C.??

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i am glad to say she was recovered safely. the story of her abduction is so sordid, drunken brothers, no parents present, no schooling. very hard life for migrant/illegals. but the brothers left her alone with a total stranger. :mad:
Beth

Post by Beth »

I know, LC. I'm so glad it wasn't worse. I think they are going to reunite her with her parents.

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”