missing girl~Florida

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
lady cop

missing girl~Florida

Post by lady cop »

MISSING CHILD ALERTSARAH MICHELLE LUNDE
ENDANGERED

FDLE MISSING CHILDREN

INFORMATION CLEARINGHOUSE

1-888-FL MISSING

1-888-356-4774

Internet: http://www.fdle.state.fl.us

DATE MISSING: 4/9/2005MISSING FROM: Ruskin,FLCOUNTY: Hillsborough

BIRTH: 8/30/1991AGE DISAPPEARED: 13 yrs 7 monthsRACE: WhiteHEIGHT: 5' 04" HAIR: BrownSEX: FemaleWEIGHT: 200EYES: Hazel

NARRATIVE:

SARAH WAS LAST SEEN WEARING A TEE SHIRT AND ORANGE AND BLUE BASKETBALL SHORTS. SARAH HAS A GREEN HALF-CAST ON HER LEFT FOREARM. SARAH USUALLY WEARS HER HAIR IN A PONYTAIL. SHE WAS LAST SEEN AT THE 2800 BLOCK OF 30TH ST SE AND IS BELIEVED TO BE IN DANGER. If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of

this child, please contact the

Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office at 813-247-8200

or the Missing Children Information Clearinghouse.

lady cop

missing girl~Florida

Post by lady cop »

I'm going to deputize you Susie!!
lady cop

missing girl~Florida

Post by lady cop »

*bump* this child is still missing, florida authorities in full out search mode. she is not a runaway according to her mother. ---2021 wed.
lady cop

missing girl~Florida

Post by lady cop »

24 registered sexual predators live near her home. :(
Peg

missing girl~Florida

Post by Peg »

I hope I never know what her parents are going through. It has to be the worst kind of living hell.
lady cop

missing girl~Florida

Post by lady cop »

Peg wrote: I hope I never know what her parents are going through. It has to be the worst kind of living hell. hi Peg, i knew you'd be here. *sigh* another one.
BabyRider

missing girl~Florida

Post by BabyRider »

Why the F does it always seem to be Florida?? Or am I imagining that?
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

lady cop

missing girl~Florida

Post by lady cop »

BabyRider wrote: Why the F does it always seem to be Florida?? Or am I imagining that?florida gets the dregs. the dropouts. the runaways. the trash. it is true, not your imagination. they end up down here because it's warm. and they can drop out of public view.it's the last stop.
lady cop

missing girl~Florida

Post by lady cop »

still missing. i am determined to keep this in people's minds. divers in the local waters. nothing. intense investigation. $10,000 reward.mark lunsford helping this search.
mominiowa

missing girl~Florida

Post by mominiowa »

Anything new yet? - Go Mark! He is still so lost I am sure - he won't give up..Frickin people..Makes u wanna lock up your kids.. :-5

Then u have the parents here in Iowa - that locked up their little girl and no one missed her for a whole year - they found her under weight by 45 lbs and in a room with the windows sealed, no light bulb, and no carpet or food..What the hell is wrong with people.. I truely believe in the eye for an eye thing..more everyday.

Hey LC - did u read that they left the Couey - half sister and the junkies out becuase they couldn't charge them with anything... :sneaky: -maybe they need to be buried alive.

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
lady cop

missing girl~Florida

Post by lady cop »

they have been charged with obstruction. i hope to hell they are charged as accessories.
mominiowa

missing girl~Florida

Post by mominiowa »

U got that right...~ what do think is up with the new girl? - run away or x-boyfriend?

~~The Family~~

Who you are...

lady cop

missing girl~Florida

Post by lady cop »

i tried to post news, couldn't. check here...there are 100s looking for this child. www.foxnews.com.
Peg

missing girl~Florida

Post by Peg »

As I sit there reading articles like this, my heart just breaks for the family. For the sake of their sanity, they have to hold onto hope, but let's face it, there is little hope left. The longer she is gone, the less hope there is. It also infuriates me. These child molesters who have turned into child murderers, should never, ever be returned to society. Our prison systems are failing miserably at rehabilitation. Our legal system has failed miserably by returning these monsters to society. Lock them up and throw away the key, execute them, whatever it takes but do not return them to society. Jessica would still be alive. This child may not be missing. It's freaking scary. It's time for the laws to protect the victim and to hell with the rights of prisoners. They gave up their rights when they took away the rights for a child to have their life, their innocence, their right to feel safe.
lady cop

missing girl~Florida

Post by lady cop »

Peg, you are such a great advocate for the children. i really appreciate you.
CARLA

missing girl~Florida

Post by CARLA »

NO not another missing girl in FLORIDA.. I missed this totally.. Any new updated LC.. :mad:

DAMN, I'm sick of hearing about missing children.. California has it share as well. We need to change something quick so these preditors are stopped.. :-5 :-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

mominiowa

missing girl~Florida

Post by mominiowa »

Doesn't sound good...and the ass knew to submerge her to get rid of DNA..Lets hope something is on this body to make a conviction stick.:(

Body found near missing Florida girl's home

Authorities do not yet know if the body is Sarah Lunde

Saturday, April 16, 2005 Posted: 1:05 PM EDT (1705 GMT)

Sarah Michelle Lunde, 13, was last seen on April 9.

RELATED

• Sheriff's Office: Lunde missing person release

SARAH MICHELLE LUNDE

Ht., Wt.: 5 feet 3; 176 lbs.

Description: White; brown hair below shoulders usually worn in ponytail; hazel eyes, last seen in white T-shirt, orange and blue basketball shorts; green cast on left wrist

RUSKIN, Florida (CNN) -- Searchers in Florida looking for missing 13-year-old Sarah Michelle Lunde found a body about half a mile south of the girl's home, Hillsborough County Sheriff David Gee said Saturday.

Authorities still do not know if the body is Sarah, Gee said.

The body was found half-submerged in a pond at an abandoned fish farm, the sheriff said.

"We need now to make a positive identification," Gee said. "Certainly I don't think there's that much coincidence that we would have something that close [to the family home]. But I cannot not say yet with any degree of certainty at this point."

Gee said the body was found by a search-and-rescue dog.

The sheriff said he told Sarah's mother, Kelly May, this morning about the discovery.

About 200 volunteers and 100 law enforcement officers had expanded the search area Saturday to find Sarah, who has been missing for nearly a week.

Searchers were combing the area south of the girl's home toward Little Manatee River State Park on Saturday.

The search earlier this week had been focused on a three-quarter-mile radius of Sarah's home in Ruskin, about 10 miles south of Tampa on the edge of Tampa Bay.

Friday, searchers found "lots" of empty Budweiser or Bud Light beer bottles in the vicinity of the girl's home after police said one of them may hold a clue to her disappearance, said sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter.

The bottles may undergo DNA testing.

Beer bottles and mother's boyfriend

Sheriff's Capt. Craig Latimer would not explain why searchers were asked to keep an eye out for the bottles, but police told CNN it may have a connection to David Onstott, a 36-year-old convicted sex offender -- currently in county custody on unrelated charges -- who recently ended a relationship with Sarah's mother.

Police have not called Onstott a suspect, and his attorney has denied that Onstott had anything to do with Sarah's disappearance.

Authorities also have not ruled out the possibility Sarah ran away.

According to Sarah's 17-year-old brother, Onstott was at the family home early Sunday morning -- hours after she was last seen. The brother told police it was the first time he had seen Onstott in months, and that Onstott picked up a half-full beer bottle from a table before leaving.

Carter said Onstott was at the home looking for Sarah's mother.

Gee said on CNN's "American Morning" on Friday that Onstott "is one of the people that we have looked at, as well as others." Gee said he would not "label anybody at this time."

Sarah was last seen by her brother at her home when she returned from a church function Saturday night. Her brother went out, and when he returned early Sunday she was gone. Her mother was out of town, and reported her missing Monday. A national missing-persons alert was issued Tuesday.

Troubled histories

Authorities arrested Onstott on Tuesday in Apollo Beach, Florida, north of Ruskin, on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, the sheriff's office said. Deputies said Onstott threatened a man with a screwdriver during an argument.

He was arraigned Thursday on a charge of failing to register as a sex offender, and remains in the Hillsborough County Jail. Although his bond was set at $250,000, Onstott also was being held on a drunken driving warrant from Michigan, sheriff's spokesman J.D. Callaway said. Because there is no bond on the Michigan charge, Onstott is being held without bond, Callaway said.

Onstott has a 1995 sexual battery conviction for assaulting a female acquaintance in her home, for which he served six years in prison and two years probation, Callaway said.

Gee told CNN on Friday that Onstott has been cooperative.

There are 24 sex offenders in the Ruskin area, police have said; 23 have been questioned, and they believe the 24th left the area before Sarah disappeared.

Sarah has spent time in the state's foster care system, and, when she was 9, authorities ordered her hospitalized to ensure she did not hurt herself, law enforcement authorities said.

She was last seen wearing a green half-cast on her left forearm due to a wrist injury.

On Thursday, volunteers at the scene included Mark Lunsford, father of Jessica Lunsford, the 9-year-old abducted and killed in February in Homosassa, Florida, by a convicted sex offender who had been living across the street from her home.

CNN' Susan Candiotti and Richie Phillips contributed to this report.

~~The Family~~

Who you are...

lady cop

missing girl~Florida

Post by lady cop »

oh hell. :mad:
CARLA

missing girl~Florida

Post by CARLA »

:-5 DAMN this has to stop..!!
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

lady cop

missing girl~Florida

Post by lady cop »

sadly i have to cap this story off, i try not to leave any of the alerts hanging, even though it's 'old' news. Fox reported tonight that the poor girl was abused terribly by her family members long before her brutal murder. a short sad life. rest in peace dearest. and may her "mother" rot in hell.

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”