Georgia Amber Alert

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
Peg

Georgia Amber Alert

Post by Peg »

**** ALERT FOLLOWS **********************

Amber Alert Issued for 13 Year Old Georgia Girl

Posted: Monday July 28, 2008 4:33 PM CST

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation issued the Amber Alert on Monday afternoon after it was determined that the girl was abducted in Austell on Saturday afternoon.

Brittany Simone Eddy 13 yrs., black female, 5'4", 160 pounds. She has black shoulder length hair.

The suspect is Lisa Hudson, a 46-year-old black woman, with black hair, 5'8", 140 pounds.

The suspect vehicle is a blue four door Chevrolet with unknown Georgia tags.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Austell police at 770 944-4331 or dial 911.

Visit http://codeamber.c.topica.com/maal6OKab ... 6AbafpLR8/ for more information
southern yankee

Georgia Amber Alert

Post by southern yankee »

God will bless you for your efforts.:)
Chezzie

Georgia Amber Alert

Post by Chezzie »

Hope she's back home safe and sound soon :-6
Peg

Georgia Amber Alert

Post by Peg »

*** AMBER ALERT CANCELED ***

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation canceled the Amber Alert Monday night when it was learned that the girl is now safe with family members. No information on the suspect is available at this time.

More information may be available at http://codeamber.c.topica.com/maal6Qeab ... 6AbafpLR8/
spot

Georgia Amber Alert

Post by spot »

Is it just me, or was there a complete news blackout on why this had been issued after the cancellation went out three hours later? The entire news media went completely dark, not a single word more.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”