Georgia AMBER ALERT~3 children~ endangered

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Parental Abduction: Media Alert Issued Georgia Children In Danger

Floyd County GA Team Amber Alert -- An Amber Alert has not been issued for three young children and their mother who disappeared after moving from Indiana to Floyd County, Ga. Local Law Enforcement has applied for one. GBI has not confirmed or denied such application nor denial. Without confirmation EAS is not activated at this time for these endangered children secreted from authorities by their father.

Authorities are seeking the public's help because they fear the victims could be in extreme danger.Michael Lovely, 23, is believed to have fled with his estranged wife, Haley, and her three children, ages 2, 1, and 4-months-old.

The children were last seen on Wednesday. Floyd County Police Sgt. Dallas Battle said Lovely probably fled with the children and his wife in a stolen 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse with no tag.

Team Amber Alert News Has Not Been Able To Verify This Amber Alert.Therefor Team Amber Alert has No Choice But To Change This To A Media Alert.

An Amber Alert has been issued for three young children and their mother who disappeared after moving from Indiana to Floyd County, Ga. Authorities are seeking the public's help because they fear the victims could be in extreme danger.

Michael Lovely, 23, is believed to have fled with his estranged wife, Haley, and her three children, ages 2, 1, and 4-months-old.

Through their investigation police say they discovered the middle child has been hospitalized for broken ribs. Police believe Michael Lovely is dangerous. He has threatened to harm the children's mother, Haley, who is also his wife, said local authorities.

After a court ordered that all of the children be removed from the couple's care, Michael Lovely fled with Haley Lovely and the children. They later rented an apartment in Floyd County.

Police sought warrants Saturday charging Lovely with vehicle theft and other crimes.

Battle said Lovely faces outstanding warrants in Indiana, where he has been charged with violating a protective order.

The missing children were identified as Jayce Cournoyer, 2; his brother, Kamryn Cournoyer, 1; and their half-brother, Preston Lovely, 4 months.

Floyd County notified Alabama and Florida authorities to look for Lovely.

This has been A Team Amber Alert Relay from channel 11 Atlanta of a Media Alert with pending Amber Alert in Georgia.

this is now an official amber alert....waiting for photos of children.
Peg

Post by Peg »

Through their investigation police say they discovered the middle child has been hospitalized for broken ribs. Police believe Michael Lovely is dangerous. He has threatened to harm the children's mother, Haley, who is also his wife, said local authorities.

So much of this is bothering me. If they suspected he broke the child's ribs, and if authorities new of threats to the child's mother, why was he still free?

After a court ordered that all of the children be removed from the couple's care, Michael Lovely fled with Haley Lovely and the children. They later rented an apartment in Floyd County.

They were going to remove the children, but didn't because they moved? They obviously knew where they moved to.

WTF? :-2
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Once again children put in danger... Why, Why... I pray they find them.. This guy is a ticking time bomb... :-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

LC, what's going on in this case? Everyone is focusing on the other one, and that is good, but there are 3 missing here, too, and I was wondering if you'd got any updates.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i am trying to post an article with photos and the forum won't let me...:-5 they are still missing from what i can gather, but it's not showing on the ticker.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

check this out

Americas Amber Alert Center National ... Twenty-three year old Michael Lovely left behind a chilling letter to his friends, ... March 2 and are believed to be with Michael Lovely, 23. ...

www.teamamberalert.net/news/ - 101k - Mar 6, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

Beth

Post by Beth »

I tried to get the linked page to load, but it crashed the browser. The letter, I assume, led people to believe that Lovely's intentions were sinister? I sincerely hope they find them in time.
Peg

Post by Peg »

Any updates?

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”