AMBER ALERT---out of florida

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

just issued by FDLE....two little boys, believed to be in danger. they may be in a white mercury, tag T76FPG. they are white, brown eyes and hair, toddlers. abductor is angela howard, armed and dangerous, may be with white male with black bushy beard. no more details at this moment. correction, one is age 2, one is age 8. phone 850 872 7545
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

david, caleb, angela ,abductor. armed and dangerous.

Attached files
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

lady cop wrote: david, caleb, angela ,abductor. armed and dangerous.
Is this a parental abduction?
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle." -James Keller

Say what you mean but don't say it mean. :yh_peace
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

yes, but i have no further details. FDLE has declared them endangered despite relationship.
Peg

Post by Peg »

Forum Garden should add an Amber Alert ticker. JMO.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Peg wrote: Forum Garden should add an Amber Alert ticker. JMO.
boy is THAT a great idea Peg!
koan

Post by koan »

How sad that there are parents like this. Even if she thought she had a reason, how do you put your own children through this? Those poor kids. I hope they are found safely.
Peg

Post by Peg »

Sometimes when I see this, I have to wonder if the the abducting parent doesn't do it for their own safety. Even if the judge does what he/she feels is in the best interest of the children, he/she does not know what the custodial parent is like nearly as well as the ex spouse. If I did not feel my children were safe, I would take drastic measures to protect them too. A lot do it out of meaness, spite, control, etc. but I am sure there are some that do it because they are desperate to protect them.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i don't know the details, but it struck me that she is considered armed and dangerous, and a danger to the kids...that's FDLE saying that, so there is a reason. i've had to serve removal papers many times on females who are crack addicts and criminals and neglectful or abusive to their kids. ............now i just see another amber alert in Texas, a pregnant woman and her 7 year old son are missing, she is unmarried, was supposed to be at her own baby shower. i suspect here we go again.
Peg

Post by Peg »

I just posted the Texas one before I saw your post. This world sure is nuts! In this Florida case, she may be dangerous, but how many parental abductions are done out of sheer desperation?
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

FDLE now states boys have been recovered safely...no other details.
Beth

Post by Beth »

Wonderful. The woman looks so familiar. I wonder if I've run into her before, or if she was on the news.

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”