AMBER ALERT - missing florida boy

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

an 11 year old boy, Adam Kirkirt, is the subject of an AMBER alert and intensive search. he was taken by a convicted child molester named Frederick Fretz., fretz's car has been found abandoned in north georgia. fretz was living with the boy's father, they met in jail. the boy's father was under house arrest so was in the habit of letting fretz pick the child up at school. i am waiting for an FDLE news conference, will tell you more if there is an update. to read more on this story go to www.news4jax.com. i hope this boy is found safely, but have very serious concerns since the car was abandoned and plate removed from it. i doubt this scumbag is traveling on foot with the child. where is Adam? if you live in southeast please check your local news , this amber alert was florida only up until now.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

the child's own father exposed him to this dirtbag...he met the guy in jail! :mad: the county sheriff has said that a dog tracked the scent of fretz and Adam to highway exit near where car was abandoned but trail ended there, so perhaps the boy is still alive. but the heat is on and this guy could panic. ( there has been NO mention of Adam's mother).
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i am very happy to report that Adam, who had been missing since tuesday, has been found safely! amazing! the abductor has not been taken into custody yet, but georgia authorities have him surrounded according to reports i have received.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

lady cop wrote: i am very happy to report that Adam, who had been missing since tuesday, has been found safely! amazing! the abductor has not been taken into custody yet, but georgia authorities have him surrounded according to reports i have received.
Let's hope this maggot resists arrest.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

BabyRider wrote: Let's hope this maggot resists arrest.
i would hate to see him fall down or anything.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

lady cop wrote: i would hate to see him fall down or anything.
Yeah, like off a roof, down 2 or 9 flights of stairs....It would be a real shame. And such a loss to society....
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

the scumbag fretz has been arrested in georgia, blatently hitchiking on a main road....we'll have him back in florida in a day or two. violation of probation, no bond. fsilure to register as a sex offender, a felony. kidnapping across state lines...LIFE! :D
Cass

Post by Cass »

lady cop wrote: the scumbag fretz has been arrested in georgia, blatently hitchiking on a main road....we'll have him back in florida in a day or two. violation of probation, no bond. fsilure to register as a sex offender, a felony. kidnapping across state lines...LIFE!
Was the boy sexually assulted by this POS?
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

>>^..^ Was the boy sexually assulted by this POS?
to protect the child's privacy , since his name is out there, that information will not be released.
Cass

Post by Cass »

lady cop wrote: to protect the child's privacy , since his name is out there, that information will not be released.
Not even in court?
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

>>^..^ Not even in court?
if he is charged with sexual battery on a minor, yes, that will tell the tale. but the court will try to protect the boy. no-body ever came out and said Elizabeth Smart was violated, but the charges spoke for themselves.
minks

Post by minks »

lady cop wrote: an 11 year old boy, Adam Kirkirt, is the subject of an AMBER alert and intensive search. he was taken by a convicted child molester named Frederick Fretz., fretz's car has been found abandoned in north georgia. fretz was living with the boy's father, they met in jail. the boy's father was under house arrest so was in the habit of letting fretz pick the child up at school. i am waiting for an FDLE news conference, will tell you more if there is an update. to read more on this story go to www.news4jax.com. i hope this boy is found safely, but have very serious concerns since the car was abandoned and plate removed from it. i doubt this scumbag is traveling on foot with the child. where is Adam? if you live in southeast please check your local news , this amber alert was florida only up until now.

And Cudos to you Lady Cop for putting this on our site. FG touches a wide area and if we put up the Amber Alerts like this perhaps these children will be found quicker, after all the internet is the fastest form off communication. Who knows one day a FG member may be instrumental in finding a missing Child.

Again Thanks for the information

Minks.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Minks, thankyou for accolade, but i was just doing my job. i do think however, since i receive AMBER alerts from FDLE automatically, that i will post them more often for those people in the states, you are correct, you never know who will see something! every hour counts in the cases of missing children.
minks

Post by minks »

lady cop wrote: Minks, thankyou for accolade, but i was just doing my job. i do think however, since i receive AMBER alerts from FDLE automatically, that i will post them more often for those people in the states, you are correct, you never know who will see something! every hour counts in the cases of missing children.

Yes do so, I think it a good thing indeed. Time is of the essence. It is the least we all can do by reading them, you just never know.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

lady cop wrote: the scumbag fretz
Hey LC...Not to make light of this VERY important post at all, but:

Q: What is a scumbag?

A: A used condom.

Q: What is a used condom good for?

A: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!

:yh_rotfl
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

So glad the boy was able to get away from the SCUMBAG.. I wish they would just kill him.. But life is good..

LADYCOP, Thanks for the AMBER ALERT.. THEY ARE SAVING LIVES, AND THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT... EVERY MINUTE COUNT, IN FINDING THESE CHILDREN ALIVE.. :-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”