Reported Post by spot

spot

Reported Post by spot

Post by spot »

spot has reported a post.

Reason:I'm happy with this, it's an Indonesian farming website, he's posting from Indonesia, I've no doubt it's his own website and I don't think he's employed a spammer to publicize it.

Forum: Farming

Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: John Alex

Original Content: I'm very happy about my job's farmer. In this forum i want to introduce my self. Hello, my name's John Alex, from California. I have my garden's blog >> Hallo Garden - My Garden's Blog. Enjoy to visit my website !! nice to meet you guys.. :wah:
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
LarsMac

Reported Post by spot

Post by LarsMac »

Interesting.

I suppose that he is just trying to generate traffic for his blog, in hopes of making it attractive to advertisers?
"We don't wear our masks because we are scared of dying from COVID. We wear them because we don't want to kill anybody." - Pastor Chad Stafford
spot

Reported Post by spot

Post by spot »

I've seen his Indonesian-language original of the site - https://translate.google.com/translate? ... t=&act=url

If he's written all that then he definitely knows a lot more about farming that I do. How well the ideas travel to a non-tropic setting I've no idea.

I doubt he's in it with hopes of making a profit.
Bryn Mawr

Reported Post by spot

Post by Bryn Mawr »

I'm happy that he's promoting his own site and not a spam merchant but my only concern is consistency - how will an outsider know what is allowed by way of links in a first post.
spot

Reported Post by spot

Post by spot »

Maybe an explanatory paragraph in the T&C.

They're all held back in the moderation queue if they have a link.
flopstock

Reported Post by spot

Post by flopstock »

He says he's from California. Is that a state somewhere else?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

LarsMac

Reported Post by spot

Post by LarsMac »

But then, if he is going to claim he is in California, he should study geography enough to know that California is not part of Canada.
"We don't wear our masks because we are scared of dying from COVID. We wear them because we don't want to kill anybody." - Pastor Chad Stafford
G#Gill

Reported Post by spot

Post by G#Gill »

Not sure where that comes from Lars - California in Canada? Did he mention it somewhere ?
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Snooz

Reported Post by spot

Post by Snooz »

Why is the post reported if the reporter doesn't have a problem with it?
LarsMac

Reported Post by spot

Post by LarsMac »

G#Gill;1506823 wrote: Not sure where that comes from Lars - California in Canada? Did he mention it somewhere ?

He says He is from California, and his profile says location : California and Country: Canada.

So naturally, I wondered.
spot

Reported Post by spot

Post by spot »

Snooz;1506836 wrote: Why is the post reported if the reporter doesn't have a problem with it?

To find a site-wide consensus on the status of the thread. To express a provisional view where the subscribing membership can add their opinions. It's why we widened Reported Posts to all subscribers instead of just moderators.
G#Gill

Reported Post by spot

Post by G#Gill »

LarsMac;1506838 wrote: He says He is from California, and his profile says location : California and Country: Canada.

So naturally, I wondered.

Aha ! Just checked his profile - see what you mean Lars. :yh_rotfl But spot says he's posting from Indonesia ! ? I suppose you take your pick and make your choice ! :yh_eyerol :yh_whistl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
spot

Reported Post by spot

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1506856 wrote: But spot says he's posting from Indonesia ! ? I suppose you take your pick and make your choice ! :yh_eyerol :yh_whistl

Contact - Tips Petani

Return to “Reported Posts”