Reported Post by spot

spot

Reported Post by spot

Post by spot »

spot has reported a post.

Reason:Have we had enough of this yet?
Post: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

Forum: Current Political Events

Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Gnostic Christian Bishop

Original Content: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

Now that the world is turning inexorably to the right wing of the political systems of the world, -- these mostly democratic nations led by oligarchs, --- we members of the new Caliphate, --- thanks to individual strength of character, --- can say that we have conquered the West.

We have taught the Western alliances and liberal forces that there are limits to freedom of speech, --- that we must respect, --- if we are to live in harmony.

That limit to freedom of speech being that, if any insult the Caliphate’s God. Caliphate members will see any insult to be levelled at the whole nation, its culture, as well as to their person.

The West has been cowed; therefore, a modified Sharia can be put in place as the law of the land in all of the Western world.

The Muslim male freedom, to fight and kill for his rights, as dictated by his sense of duty and honor to wife and family, is at hand.

Sure, some left wing voices will deny that they now live in a Caliphate, but our ideology of intolerance to other political and religious tribes and ideologies, --- as well as our apostates, --- has made the left, --- moot.

Intolerance to insult has won the day and our Caliphate is now a political reality.

Now all we need my brothers is a Caliph to modify Sharia to where rapprochement of all peoples of the world is possible.

Islam is the new world order and not the left wing un-United State system that cannot even bring rapprochement of its own states.

Muslim brothers. You have created our new right wing and intolerant Western system with a closer ideology to Islam. You have forced Western governments to the right and thus produced an ideological rapprochement to Islam. That is to create a Caliphate.

Muslim brothers, you must now elect a Caliph to unify all Muslim forces. Duty and honor demands it.

Your new Caliphate must have a Caliph.

Regards

DL
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
LarsMac

Reported Post by spot

Post by LarsMac »

Yes, I think so
"We don't wear our masks because we are scared of dying from COVID. We wear them because we don't want to kill anybody." - Pastor Chad Stafford
Bryn Mawr

Reported Post by spot

Post by Bryn Mawr »

LarsMac;1502760 wrote: Yes, I think so

So do I
spot

Reported Post by spot

Post by spot »

Make it so, Ensign.

I'm glad you're back in one piece.
Bryn Mawr

Reported Post by spot

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1502781 wrote: Make it so, Ensign.

I'm glad you're back in one piece.

In all a seventeen hour trip back - bed beckons
LarsMac

Reported Post by spot

Post by LarsMac »

OOH! OOH! Can I launch the torpedo?
"We don't wear our masks because we are scared of dying from COVID. We wear them because we don't want to kill anybody." - Pastor Chad Stafford
G#Gill

Reported Post by spot

Post by G#Gill »

No, LarsMac ! It's my turn. You know perfectly well my feelings concerning the swamping of the front page with religious threads !!!
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
LarsMac

Reported Post by spot

Post by LarsMac »

G#Gill;1502800 wrote: No, LarsMac ! It's my turn. You know perfectly well my feelings concerning the swamping of the front page with religious threads !!!

Okay, then. Go for it.
G#Gill

Reported Post by spot

Post by G#Gill »

LarsMac;1502801 wrote: Okay, then. Go for it.

Do you have a box of matches so I can light the blue touch paper ? :yh_rotfl
spot

Reported Post by spot

Post by spot »

Don't do that madam, you'd have to retire. Says so on the box.

I have, briefly at least, a valid television licence on account of not being able to prevent one particular visitor from dragging live TV down my broadband and me wanting to stay legal. The upshot of which is that I'm half-way through watching a 1977 episode of The Good Old Days where John Inman in his prime is on stage, in drag as you might expect, improvising on the spot. "My second husband was quite different, he was very good to his mother" - and there's a spontaneous guffaw from the side of the stalls interrupting the sketch. John Inman looks over, times it perfectly and then "it takes one to know one" brings the house down. Whether this was worth £145 I'm not yet sure but at least I don't have to bear the weight on my conscience.

Bernard Cribbins is singing an old favorite too...At last I met my heart’s desire, a girl called Annie More.

She walked in beauty as the night with legs right down to the floor.

I pressed my suit, she creased her frock, we had a splendid spree.

She was the girl I was looking for, now her husband's looking for me! I remember Ronnie Barker singing that.
G#Gill

Reported Post by spot

Post by G#Gill »

I did wonder why you started talking about various TV programmes, having previously insisted that you didn't watch TV ! You used to be so scathing about TV programmes too ! Strangely, Mr. spot, if you check TV Listings, you can find all sorts of fascinating programmes including amazing documentaries. Over the years, I have learned how to be rather selective in my viewing otherwise I could get square eyes and dip out of so many other things to do in my life ! Actually I'm quite pleased for you that you can now watch some interesting things that you enjoy. At least you may be able to recognise some of the programmes that other members may talk about !

Return to “Reported Posts”