Reported Post by LarsMac

LarsMac

Reported Post by LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

LarsMac has reported a post.

Reason:I am not taking action on this, because I may be a tad prejudiced by my personal disdain for the guy. But I don't believe this one should go without a rather stern response.

He has been called on his insults a number of times, had a temporary ban for the same kind of behavior, and I believe that he will never learn to remain civil.

Forum: General Religious Discussions

Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Gnostic Christian Bishop

Original Content: Bruv;1497147 wrote: Give us all a break Gnostic........you are getting tiresome now

I see that you do not have the moral sense and intelligence to evaluate the two version.

Oh well.

Regards

DL
"We don't wear our masks because we are scared of dying from COVID. We wear them because we don't want to kill anybody." - Pastor Chad Stafford
flopstock

Reported Post by LarsMac

Post by flopstock »

I don't know any of the background story, I just looked at what appeared to be a topic posted that bruv turned personal first. Unless 'you are getting tiresome now' somehow relates to the topic question and I missed it?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

LarsMac

Reported Post by LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

You may be right. I'm just going to leave it alone
"We don't wear our masks because we are scared of dying from COVID. We wear them because we don't want to kill anybody." - Pastor Chad Stafford
Snowfire

Reported Post by LarsMac

Post by Snowfire »

Problem is, it is all very tiresome. I can understand both Bruv and Lars's response. He's best left posting to himself
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill

Return to “Reported Posts”