Reported Post by spot

spot

Reported Post by spot

Post by spot »

spot has reported a post.

Reason:I have no immediate problem with Vera but just in case anyone gets a PM, Vera is posting from Russia. Not the "Location: Toronto, Canada" as registered.

Forum: Films & Cinema Forum

Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Vera

Original Content: Groundhog day. It is really sad.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
G#Gill

Reported Post by spot

Post by G#Gill »

I have no problem with 'Vera' even if she is a he !!! So long as she doesn't contravene the site rules and regs.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
spot

Reported Post by spot

Post by spot »

For all I know she's a she, but she's potentially a scam artist too when she claims to be American.
G#Gill

Reported Post by spot

Post by G#Gill »

Well one has to view such people with suspicion. Why on earth would they want to make out they are in another country half way round the world from where they really are ? Obviously somebody who has an agenda, or somebody who is not particularly 'all there'. Either way they are somebody to keep an eye on.
spot

Reported Post by spot

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1496263 wrote: Well one has to view such people with suspicion. Why on earth would they want to make out they are in another country half way round the world from where they really are ? Obviously somebody who has an agenda, or somebody who is not particularly 'all there'. Either way they are somebody to keep an eye on.

And this fits alongside "I have no problem with 'Vera' even if she is a he !!! So long as she doesn't contravene the site rules and regs"? How? How even slightly?
G#Gill

Reported Post by spot

Post by G#Gill »

What are you trying to do spot ? Pick an argument where there isn't one ? .................................. I repeat (C & P)

[I have no problem with 'Vera' even if she is a he !!! So long as she doesn't contravene the site rules and regs.]

It is precisely as I said. " So long as she doesn't contravene the site rules and regs." I certainly have no problem with 'Vera' at the moment, but this doesn't preclude anybody 'keeping an eye' on that member, particularly as there may be suspicions of a possible agenda.

Return to “Reported Posts”