Reported Post by G#Gill

G#Gill

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

G#Gill has reported a post.

Reason:I'm not happy about this person's post totally going off-topic in a manner that could be construed as libelous and a bad reflection on Forum Garden. Perhaps removing that particular post would solve the matter ?
Post: Is the Alps plane crash a case of suicide by co-pilot ?

Forum: Current Events

Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: katsung47

Original Content: Jr. Kennedy died in similar way.

I had posted a comment about JFK’s death in Yahoo news. Several minutes later, my comment disappeared from the news comment. I put it here.

People fall into the trap the mastermind set up for you. Oswald, Johnson, Mafia, Castro….. Did they have ability to organize such a big plot? Think bigger. It is an organization that controls Secret Service, media, lawmakers, police force. That’s why after 50 years, people are still lose in dense fog.

1. Warren Commission was used to cover up the plot. Just like 911 commission used to cover up the truth of 911 attack.

2. Kill Kennedy family members to prevent them to re-gain political power to start a real investigation of J.F.K.’s death.

Robert Kennedy was assassinated when he joined the president campaign. Edward Kennedy suffered a scandal attack and had to drop the president campaign.

I also allege Kennedy’s wife Jacqueline Kennedy and his son John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Jr. were murdered because they had great political influence. I believe their death had connection to my story.

In early 1990s when I was still very innocent about US political system and believed it was a democratic society, I complained to a lot of people that I had become a murder target of the Feds. Then the Feds had a message to me: “So what, they (the Feds) even killed President Kennedy.” (see “17. They killed President Kennedy”) The intimidation hadn’t stopped my complaint but added “they killed President Kennedy” to the story.

As the Feds intensified the persecution, I left US twice. Each time Kennedy family lost an important member.

1. I left for China in 1994. Jacqueline died after I planned the China trip. I started to suspect it might relate to the intimidation from the Feds. It was too coincident.

2. Next time it was 1999 when I went to Hong Kong and planned to drift into South East Asia. I learned the death of Jr. Kennedy. It convinced my allegation – the Feds worry that I would reveal their crime of murdering President Kennedy, in abroad they were not able to control the media as they did in domestic US. To prevent a possible reaction from Kennedy family, they kill the main figures of the family in advance.

Edward Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy died of cancer. In my description, there were many murdering method through slow poison. The victim targeted were fed to sick gradually, when the time coming they only need to increase the dose to make the death like a natural one.

Jr. Kennedy was too young to die in this way. So he died in an accident. Long time ago when I started to learn something about the E.M. sleep wave, I had read such a news. Air Force lost a plane in a train. The commander center lost its trace. Sometime later, they found the wreckage in a far, far away mountain area. Apparently, the plane exhausted all its fuel and crashed there. Since the pilot was a black man. I thought it was a test to use sleep wave instrument as a weapon. When the pilot felt sleepy, he opened auto pilot instrument. He took a nod, hoping it could help him to overcome the sleepy but could never wake up. The sleeping wave was irresistible – to my experience. If you are driving a car, you may park your car at roadside before you go to sleep, but you can’t park a plane in the air.

I think Jr. Kennedy died in a similar murder plot.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

I'm puzzled. Who's been libeled?

Edward Kennedy? I thought only the living could claim libel.

I don't see any other aspersions there about anybody at all, and the Edward Kennedy comment merely claimed he was involved in a scandal - not an unreasonable description of "leaving the scene and not reporting about the accident for nine hours". Was that not a scandal?
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
G#Gill

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

spot;1478524 wrote: I'm puzzled. Who's been libeled? Edward Kennedy?

I did say 'could be construed as libelous'. Reading that post, I would say that Katsung is accusing the American security forces of a policy of covert assasination of which he claims to be 'in the know' . He does not provide ANY substantiating evidence for his claims. If this was being heard in a court of law, he would probably be charged with not only libel, but attempting to pervert the course of justice.

On posting my reply I looked again at the thread and I noticed that spot had added further comments to the above quoted post !
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1478525 wrote: I did say 'could be construed as libelous'. Reading that post, I would say that Katsung is accusing the American security forces of a policy of covert assasination of which he claims to be 'in the know' . He does not provide ANY substantiating evidence for his claims. If this was being heard in a court of law, he would probably be charged with not only libel, but attempting to pervert the course of justice.

Here's Cornell University on the subject.Libel is a method of defamation expressed by print, writing, pictures, signs, effigies, or any communication embodied in physical form that is injurious to a person's reputation, exposes a person to public hatred, contempt or ridicule, or injures a person in his/her business or profession.

Libel's about a living person's reputation. The bolding is mine, just to make the point. A government department isn't a person, it can't claim to have been libeled. Not unless, perhaps, you're in some tinpot banana republic like Turkey or Egypt.
G#Gill

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I was wondering what the surviving Kennedy family's reaction would be towards Katsung's spiel that government bodies had assasinated various family members.
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

I have no doubt at all that katsung is certifiably insane. The question for the site to address is whether membership here is available to people with a bee in their bonnet or not. We've had several. Pahu, Dutch, Truthbringer, Katsung, The Various Capitalizing xxxx-el Cultists, the Michael Jackson Appreciation Society and some twerp who wanted us to be Down On The Clown.

We could have a blanket ban if you feel like it.

Do you feel like it?
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1478527 wrote: I was wondering what the surviving Kennedy family's reaction would be towards Katsung's spiel that government bodies had assasinated various family members.

Considerable upset, presumably. But not, definitely, any intention to claim the protection of the libel laws. They are, after all, mostly lawyers.
G#Gill

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

spot;1478529 wrote: Considerable upset, presumably. But not, definitely, any intention to claim the protection of the libel laws. They are, after all, mostly lawyers.

You are quite right about them mostly being lawyers ! So I suppose they would be capable of looking after their own interests ! (Gill smirks and carries on eating her lunch )
G#Gill

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

spot;1478528 wrote: I have no doubt at all that katsung is certifiably insane. The question for the site to address is whether membership here is available to people with a bee in their bonnet or not. We've had several. Pahu, Dutch, Truthbringer, Katsung, The Various Capitalizing xxxx-el Cultists, the Michael Jackson Appreciation Society and some twerp who wanted us to be Down On The Clown.

We could have a blanket ban if you feel like it.

Do you feel like it?

Has he been posting in multiple sites? If so, I would support a ban on this type of poster. I think a poll would be interesting.
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1478535 wrote: Has he been posting in multiple sites? If so, I would support a ban on this type of poster. I think a poll would be interesting.
Run a poll, Gill. He has around 18 accounts, one each on different forums, at the moment.
G#Gill

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

The pratt has, obviously, nothing better to do with his 24 hours ! Sad really.
LarsMac

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by LarsMac »

well, you can't ban every nutcase. The place would get rather dull if that happened.
"We don't wear our masks because we are scared of dying from COVID. We wear them because we don't want to kill anybody." - Pastor Chad Stafford
Smaug

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Smaug »

For my money, this sort of post(Katsung;the Kennedy's) could make FG look like a forum for delusional mis-fits,fruit-loops and nut-jobs.

I think that we have a fairly good and stimulating forum here, with some interesting characters, attitudes and viewpoints; we don't need rubbish like this.
" To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

Smaug;1478553 wrote: For my money, this sort of post(Katsung;the Kennedy's) could make FG look like a forum for delusional mis-fits,fruit-loops and nut-jobs.

You might try reading the book I referenced earlier, regarding how the Warren Commission reached its published conclusion on what happened in Dallas. Do you really think it's only "delusional mis-fits,fruit-loops and nut-jobs" who think Oswald was far likelier to have been a set-up patsy than JFK's killer, or that interests other than those of natural justice influenced the Commission?

And do you seriously think the phone-call history from the four planes on 9/11 stands up to rational scrutiny?
Smaug

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Smaug »

Don't get me wrong, Spot, I agree! Re: Warren Commission. No, many other folk probably hold a similar view, but you've also got to consider how it LOOKS to guests and visitors, especially if Katsung's (much debated!) unsubstantiated, style of "declamation" becomes commonplace. Unless you're a fan of delusional discourse, it may "put off" new members from wanting to join this forum.

As for 9/11 phone calls, conspiracy theories abound. Having said that, the "think-tanks" that guide the various military/industrial complexes wouldn't have much problem creating a "false-flag" event, or events, would they?

Not that I'm a cynic,you understand...
" To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

The freak posters tend to set up a few threads and stick inside them. Truthbringer notched up over a thousand posts in one thread, every one of them primed to self-contradict in the event of 2013 happening. We're rather hoping he'll come back one day, we want to throw eggs at him. Dutch's four-dimensional Platonic drivers-of-actuality are presumably still allowing him to "know that was going to happen", though his attempts at predicting world events beforehand were never very impressive.

How would we ever know of these forms of mental aberration if their exponents didn't take the trouble to post here?
Smaug

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Smaug »

spot;1478567 wrote: The freak posters tend to set up a few threads and stick inside them. Truthbringer notched up over a thousand posts in one thread, every one of them primed to self-contradict in the event of 2013 happening. We're rather hoping he'll come back one day, we want to throw eggs at him. Dutch's four-dimensional Platonic drivers-of-actuality are presumably still allowing him to "know that was going to happen", though his attempts at predicting world events beforehand were never very impressive.

How would we ever know of these forms of mental aberration if their exponents didn't take the trouble to post here?

True, they provide plenty of things to "poke fun at", and they can be hilarious, especially if the post is basically harmless, even if a little irritating, but the question remains; do we want it?
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

Smaug;1478571 wrote: True, they provide plenty of things to "poke fun at", and they can be hilarious, especially if the post is basically harmless, even if a little irritating, but the question remains; do we want it?

Were we to categorize - or "tag", as today's youth culture would put it - the million and a half posts on this site, I doubt whether even 1% would fall into the beyond-the-realms-of-physics Mayan Culture Came From Andromeda sector. I have never thought of ForumGarden as a magnet for the unhinged, present company excepted.
Smaug

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Smaug »

spot;1478573 wrote: Were we to categorize - or "tag", as today's youth culture would put it - the million and a half posts on this site, I doubt whether even 1% would fall into the beyond-the-realms-of-physics Mayan Culture Came From Andromeda sector. I have never thought of ForumGarden as a magnet for the unhinged, present company excepted.

A rather ambiguous statement, Spot. I hope you mean Katsung?
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

Smaug;1478574 wrote: A rather ambiguous statement, Spot. I hope you mean Katsung?

It would, I suppose, be impolite to nod imperceptibly at the lady wearing the tinfoil hat and drinking neat Calvados at the top of the thread, while making frantic hush-signals.
Smaug

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Smaug »

spot;1478576 wrote: It would, I suppose, be impolite to nod imperceptibly at the lady wearing the tinfoil hat and drinking neat Calvados at the top of the thread, while making frantic hush-signals.

Yes, it would, and you were rather rude again... (no surprises there, then...). G#Gill has the right to query Katsung's post, it's content is dubious,at best, and he's gone "off topic" on her thread. I know we all do this at times, but not usually in such a "bonkers" fashion. From what I've seen so far, a certain amount of wit and humour creeps into threads at times, and a few "side-tracks", but folks don't seem to complain, probably because these "sidetracks" are good-natured (usually!), often informative, and harmless. (Notice, I never raised my writing beyond a whisper...)
Betty Boop

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Betty Boop »

I find it incredulous that we go from a post being reported with Gill wondering if it should be removed for libel to a discussion about banning the poster altogether!

Seriously??

It's not libellous therefore the post doesn't need removing.

Why do we need to now remove the person who wrote that post? Intelligent life form can find their way round the forum and choose to ignore certain people or not. Why do we need a poll? And if we do need one, where do we draw the line, shall we put every members name on a poll and take a vote as to who should stay or go?
Betty Boop

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Betty Boop »

I could understand splitting the thread if it's decided it's too far off topic.
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

Betty Boop;1478592 wrote: I could understand splitting the thread if it's decided it's too far off topic.

It's an administrative thread, not a public thread. I don't see that it needed to stay structured though I may, of course, be mistaken. I often appear to be, after all.

eta: Ah. That thread. Not this thread.

eata: This thread went further off topic than the original.
Betty Boop

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Betty Boop »

spot;1478593 wrote: It's an administrative thread, not a public thread. I don't see that it needed to stay structured though I may, of course, be mistaken. I often appear to be, after all.

eh? I'm not talking about this thread.
Betty Boop

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Betty Boop »

ah, you got it.

How much wine have you had!
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

Betty Boop;1478595 wrote: ah, you got it.

How much wine have you had!

It's dark out, and I can still spell.

There are, as it happens, two open wine bottles on my desk at the moment, though I'm only drinking from one of them because the other is empty. From last month, I expect. I ought to have taken it to the recycling bin, I hear you say. So I ought, yes. The one still containing wine is the Blood of Jove, from Tuscany, and full of vitamins.
Betty Boop

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Betty Boop »

spot;1478597 wrote: It's dark out, and I can still spell.

There are, as it happens, two open wine bottles on my desk at the moment, though I'm only drinking from one of them because the other is empty. From last month, I expect. I ought to have taken it to the recycling bin, I hear you say. So I ought, yes. The one still containing wine is the Blood of Jove, from Tuscany, and full of vitamins.

No wine glasses ? Still not unpacked ?

Saves on washing up I guess.
G#Gill

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I don't know what is meant by the lady in the tinfoil hat, although it sounds vaguely insulting to me but I could be wrong. I don't know anything about organising a 'poll', so I don't feel like doing that, and in any case as BB said, folk know who they wish to associate with and really there is no need for a 'poll'. I'm just a little 'fed up' with all this to-ing and fro-ing and folk trying to get one-up on another. To be honest I would rather the thread was closed, but then I suppose I may feel differently tomorrow !
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

Betty Boop;1478599 wrote: No wine glasses ? Still not unpacked ?

On the contrary...

Attached files
Betty Boop

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Betty Boop »

G#Gill;1478600 wrote: I don't know what is meant by the lady in the tinfoil hat, although it sounds vaguely insulting to me but I could be wrong. I don't know anything about organising a 'poll', so I don't feel like doing that, and in any case as BB said, folk know who they wish to associate with and really there is need for a 'poll'. I'm just a little 'fed up' with all this to-ing and fro-ing and folk trying to get one-up on another. To be honest I would rather the thread was closed, but then I suppose I may feel differently tomorrow !

Which thread?

Who is trying to get one up on one another?
G#Gill

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

G#Gill;1478600 wrote: I don't know what is meant by the lady in the tinfoil hat, although it sounds vaguely insulting to me but I could be wrong. I don't know anything about organising a 'poll', so I don't feel like doing that, and in any case as BB said, folk know who they wish to associate with and really there is no need for a 'poll'. I'm just a little 'fed up' with all this to-ing and fro-ing and folk trying to get one-up on another. To be honest I would rather the thread was closed, but then I suppose I may feel differently tomorrow !

I have just checked and I should have checked before I typed the above post. But I have C & P'd the following from Google ...............................

Saying someone is "wearing a tin foil hat" or "is a tin foil hat" means that they have paranoia or a belief in conspiracy theories

I would be obliged, spot, if you would not make suggestions that I have paranoia or that I believe in conspiracy theories. An apology would be good, thank you.
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1478604 wrote: I would be obliged, spot, if you would not make suggestions that I have paranoia or that I believe in conspiracy theories. An apology would be good, thank you.
I think not, Gill. It was a reference to your outrageous behaviour in starting the thread on the air crash in the first place, given your history of berating me every time I ever started one.

You totally ignored my criticism. You laughed. You thought it was funny.

Here it is again, if you feel like actually responding this time.Quote 1. Having put our personal interpretations on this incident, perhaps it would be wise to await the official enquiry reports, before pointing accusing fingers in any directions. It does seem such a pity that some people are so quick to lay blame on the pilots, in cases of aircraft incidents, when it is patently obvious that full details are unavailable to the general public until a full enquiry has been completed. Until then, it is only guess work, and misleading assumptions are often made

Quote 2. I wish Spot would put his bone down and be patient, and not make these accusations without evidence (that he is so keen on insisting from others). Oh and Spot, evidence is not just the viewing of a video, or heresay, it is the crew's evidence, the 'black box' evidence, the Control Tower evidence ---- '101' sources of evidence.

Quote 3. Once again, Spot, you are making judgements of your own before the full facts are known. I've had this out with you before, if you remember - nobody has a right to make judgements like you have unless they were in the cockpit, or in the control tower. Do not condemn the pilots till you have ALL the facts before you - it is a very dangerous 'game' you are playing !!!! That is all I have to say about the matter.

What I'm actually looking for, if you hadn't worked it out yet, is a bloody apology which has been overdue now for some years.
G#Gill

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Oh my word ! You mean to tell me that you have been seething over being ticked off by me some SEVEN YEARS AGO !!!! You know perfectly well that I was correct in taking you to task, over your blaming that pilot. He was fighting to control his aircraft in a terrific gust of wind that suddenly blew across the runway when he was on final approach. Of course everybody has to await the outcome of an enquiry before apportioning any blame, if blame needed to be apportioned.

How dare you accuse me of being outrageous in posting the OP about the Alps air crash ! If you notice, the 'black box' audio recording had been found and certain evidence was available from that recording. There was the steady unhurried breathing of the co-pilot in the cockpit, the hammering on the flight deck door by the horrified pilot shouting for the co-pilot to unlock the door, and distant cries etc. from passengers, who must have been experiencing the sudden diving of the aircraft. I did not categorically blame anybody for that crash. I merely repeated what various horrified witnesses had reported to various press reporters and added .....................................

"on his suicide mission, If that is what it was. That is nothing short of mass murder, if the crash was deliberate.

I attached no blame, at that time, to anybody for that crash in the Alps. Unlike you in that thread posted 7 years ago ! You could not seem to grasp that pilots have to address such adverse conditions on final approach, as poor Fuzzy tried to explain to you that it was par for the course and that sudden violent wind gusts can sometimes happen like that, and pilots have to be on their mettle at such times.

No I certainly cannot see why I should apologise to you, spot, and I'm only sorry that you feel you have to harbour such unnecessary bitterness towards me for so many years ! But I do find that to be accused of having paranoia and wearing a tinfoil helmet is hurtful and very insulting, and very low even for you !

Oh, and by the way, please don't think I am a substitute for somebody who has had a lifetime ban from Forum Garden, for you to snipe at and be rude to.
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

There were three threads you pontificated in, Gill, not just the one you've picked on. That's why I produced three quotes.
Smaug

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Smaug »

spot;1478621 wrote: There were three threads you pontificated in, Gill, not just the one you've picked on. That's why I produced three quotes.

Let's see how big you two (Spot,G#Gill) REALLY are. Why don't you BOTH apologise for the things you said!! I myself have recently apologised to GMC for my hasty opinions on his political stance and ideologies(they're not so different from mine...) on the thread I criticized him ( End of the union). As I criticized him, erroneously, in public, I apologized in public, job done! As it goes, I think that this "spat"is rather puerile. So "MAN-UP", and in Gill's case, "WOMAN UP", then APOLOGIZE to one another, or are we going to have an infantile "ruck" over who should apologize first...
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

I'd much rather Gill went back and checked the three threads, thank you.
G#Gill

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Spot I have absolutely no interest in fuelling the fire of past disagreements. I will not struggle to discover posts that appeared 7 years or however long ago. As far as I am concerned, the past is the past and I had put this particular subject out of my 'library'. I do not wish to drag it all back, as I know it will go nowhere.

I think Smaug has a point................................................................................

For peace and to show goodwill (sounds a bit like Christmas !), I will apologise to you, spot, for anything I said in the past which may have been adversely construed. I just want a bit of peace. I want to be able to discuss all sorts of things online, putting my point of view as and when, without running the risk of being slapped down in a rude manner, or being insulted or belittled. Not much to ask really. If somebody disagrees with a point of view that I made, I am quite happy to listen to other points of view that are not smothered by insults, rudeness or blatant nasty belittling sarcasm.

Let's just put all that stuff behind us and move forward, please. It's history.
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

G#Gill;1478628 wrote: Spot I have absolutely no interest in fuelling the fire of past disagreements.
You did when you started a thread about the cause of an air crash last month!
Smaug

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Smaug »

spot;1478631 wrote: You did when you started a thread about the cause of an air crash last month!

Yes, and she's just APOLOGIZED to you, man!! PUBLICLY, and not by PM, either!! In my opinion, you seem to be mean-spirited, to say the least. Not a Gentleman, by the looks of things. PROVE ME WRONG THEN! YOU APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR "ACID" POST AS WELL!! PUBLICLY, AS G#GILL HAS!! I'm tempted to have a "side-bet" that you don't, or dare not.... again, I hope you DO prove me wrong, them maybe we can put this issue "to bed", once and for all. Or are you just trying to prolong this debacle, for your own ends? I hope not, it could be construed as a form of "cyber-bullying"... and there are laws about that!
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

Smaug;1478635 wrote: Yes, and she's just APOLOGIZED to you, man!! PUBLICLY, and not by PM, either!! In my opinion, you seem to be mean-spirited, to say the least. Not a Gentleman, by the looks of things. PROVE ME WRONG THEN! YOU APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR "ACID" POST AS WELL!! PUBLICLY, AS G#GILL HAS!! I'm tempted to have a "side-bet" that you don't, or dare not.... again, I hope you DO prove me wrong, them maybe we can put this issue "to bed", once and for all. Or are you just trying to prolong this debacle, for your own ends? I hope not, it could be construed as a form of "cyber-bullying"... and there are laws about that!

There are precious few things I've written on ForumGarden that have required a subsequent apology, and I'm pretty certain you've never seen any of them. None of them have ever been directed at Gill.
Bryn Mawr

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1478639 wrote: There are precious few things I've written on ForumGarden that have required a subsequent apology, and I'm pretty certain you've never seen any of them. None of them have ever been directed at Gill.

But you could have the good grace to accept the apology that Gill has offered and maybe even the politeness to apologise yourself for anything you might have said that may have inadvertently caused offence.
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

Bryn Mawr;1478642 wrote: But you could have the good grace to accept the apology that Gill has offered and maybe even the politeness to apologise yourself for anything you might have said that may have inadvertently caused offence.

I never inadvertently give offence.

Gill, as you perfectly well know, has a reputation for deliberately taking offence when none has been offered. It's bogus froth.

All it takes is quoting whatever words are deemed offensive. Quote away and I'll apologize quite happily. I maintain that nothing I've said has had an offensive intent, nor even the capacity to be seen as offensive. I look forward to seeing your quotes.
Bryn Mawr

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1478646 wrote: I never inadvertently give offence.

Gill, as you perfectly well know, has a reputation for deliberately taking offence when none has been offered. It's bogus froth.

All it takes is quoting whatever words are deemed offensive. Quote away and I'll apologize quite happily. I maintain that nothing I've said has had an offensive intent, nor even the capacity to be seen as offensive. I look forward to seeing your quotes.

Your reference to tin hats WAS offensive, I've given you the benefit of the doubt by suggesting it was inadvertent!
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

Bryn Mawr;1478649 wrote: Your reference to tin hats WAS offensive, I've given you the benefit of the doubt by suggesting it was inadvertent!

I temporarily mistook her for Nomad, obviously.
Bryn Mawr

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1478650 wrote: I temporarily mistook her for Nomad, obviously.

Then have the good grace to apologise
flopstock

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by flopstock »

I vote we leave the post. Compared to some of the notions shared about the Kennedy's over the years, this is pretty tame. It mostly reminds me that Xfiles is supposed to be coming back on air.. :)

G#Gill;1478523 wrote: G#Gill has reported a post.

Reason:

Post: Is the Alps plane crash a case of suicide by co-pilot ?

Forum: Current Events

Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: katsung47

Original Content:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

Bryn Mawr;1478651 wrote: Then have the good grace to apologise

What I actually wrote was "It would, I suppose, be impolite to nod imperceptibly at the lady wearing the tinfoil hat and drinking neat Calvados at the top of the thread, while making frantic hush-signals". There may be someone, somewhere, capable of pretending that wasn't written with humorous intent. Was it, do you think, written as anything other than an attempt to defuse a potential argument?

If anyone actually thought it was seriously meant, I apologize for my lack of adequate writing skill. It was not seriously meant. I find it hard to believe anyone can think it was.
G#Gill

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Thank you Smaug and thank you Bryn Mawr. The reference you made, Bryn, to the 'tin hat' quote was indeed offensive as I believe I pointed it out in an earlier post, but spot didn't see it ! There is also another offensive comment ......................

[ quote] What I'm actually looking for, if you hadn't worked it out yet, is a bloody apology which has been overdue now for some years. [post No. 33 on this thread].............

I found that offensive, using unnecessary abuse.

I have made my apologies to spot, and I now await his to me.

I have just posted this on the thread and noticed that spot added a further post. He did apologise for his writing skills -----

I apologize for my lack of adequate writing skill------------ but not for being offensive !
Betty Boop

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Betty Boop »

I personally think, as much as spot hates them, he could do with using smileys to back up his posts. I often read his posts three or four times whilst trying to consider if he's joking or not! Sometimes it's incredibly difficult to be sure but a smiley after his words may give us mere mortals a clue as to whether he's deadly serious or pulling a leg.

Return to “Reported Posts”