Reported Post by G#Gill

G#Gill

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

G#Gill has reported a post.

Reason:This is over the top ! He is naming names and accusing one of them of racism !

Forum: General Chit Chat

Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: AA grumpy

Original Content: hi yes its controversial grumpy here

its just gone 7.30 pm and they,re gearing up for red nose day 2015 down at auntie beeb,s yes the BBC that government propganda channel everyone pays a fortune for because the beeb is too posh to accept advertisements like the others.

its the night when has been celebs like two faced anti white lenny henry will do stupid things to try and get a couple of quid out of everyone and then tomorow he,ll go back to spouting his anti white agenda again or rich kid russell brand who thinks we should throw open the doors to every tom dick and abdul who wants to come here as long as they dont live near him and theyre talking about and hope to reach one billion pounds to send to africa.

no doubt we will see all the usual haunting propganda images peddled by the beeb to grab your £2 or so yet hold on is there anyone left there? i thought they were all trying to cross the med to reach soft touch britian.. but no one will question where has the money gone that they have recieved over the years? and why is africa still in poverty despite it recieving billions in aid and thats just from the uk what about what other EU countries donate and cameron is talking about increasing aid while we ourselves are in debt to the tune of trillions.

We face African witchcraft, bush meat (rat) illegally smuggled into our land, growing Somalian and Nigerian enclaves along with Islamic ghettos.

a 90 year old pensioner mugged by our so called refugees who dont speak a word of english but know how to hold out their hand for cash.

my tv will certainly not be on the BBC channel tonight and my cash

will stay firmly in my pocket.

hopefully things will change in may should the farage factor take control and this billion pounds can be spent here at home where its needed first job hiring deportation planes if the programe 100 days of ukip came true.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Snowfire

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Snowfire »

It's sort of what we've come to expect from him. Bigotry rolls naturally off his tongue. It's vile and most of his accusations are without foundation whatsoever.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
G#Gill

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I'm fed up with his bad tempered bile. I'm afraid he is somebody who just will not listen, take a hint, be advised. That OP contains racist accusations and that part of his post is on the 'Home Page' available for anybody to see. What an advert for Forum Garden's integrity ! I realise that it would be unlikely that anybody to do with Lenny Henry would read Forum Garden, but it is not impossible and it is Friday 13th after all - not that I'm superstitious !!!!
Betty Boop

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Betty Boop »

I'll put it into moderation now and await Bryn or Spot to approve or not...
Ahso!

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Ahso! »

His grammar and punctuation habits are atrocious too.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

I am arrived, I apologize for my absence. I'm on the Paddington-Exeter train due out at 15:06, then a coach into Plymouth, the weekend service being interrupted by line maintenance. I'll reed what's happened so far.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
spot

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by spot »

ForumGarden is a discussion site for members to exchange their views and socialize. It has no place for anyone who writes of "tom dick and abdul". In my opinion, Andy should be asked to post elsewhere. He's been doing this to the site for years and he has never listened to any request for civility. It's a plainly racist expression. The terms and conditions ban the use of "racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable" expressions. "tom dick and abdul" definitely falls in that category.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
Bryn Mawr

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Bryn Mawr »

His grasp on real world history is definitely slipping too.

OK, I do not wish to ban him just because I totally disagree with his point of view so I propose that this thread is composted and that any future threads that go beyond acceptable limits are also composted and we see if he is capable of posting in terms that are not racist, sexist, homophobic, libellous or insulting to other members of the Garden.
G#Gill

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

You know, Bryn, I'm sure I saw a fairly large white pig low flying on the Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire border. Couldn't tell whether it was a British Lop or The Welsh, as both of them are white and fairly well covered ! :lips:
Bryn Mawr

Reported Post by G#Gill

Post by Bryn Mawr »

G#Gill;1475964 wrote: You know, Bryn, I'm sure I saw a fairly large white pig low flying on the Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire border. Couldn't tell whether it was a British Lop or The Welsh, as both of them are white and fairly well covered ! :lips:

Totally agree but ...

Return to “Reported Posts”