Reported Post by LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

LarsMac has reported a post.

Reason:This was uncalled for.

This BS must cease.

Forum: Current Events

Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: spot

Original Content: Oscar Namechange;1472392 wrote: Why would It bother you what he'd written In his profile? That's the bit I am not getting here. If he was banned from FG, what does It matter what he writes In his profile on another forum ? Whatever he wrote, It couldn't hurt you.

A continuing curiosity about someone I have long regarded as a lying online pest and scoundrel, who has over the years caused this site more moderating trouble than anyone else, even you.
"We don't wear our masks because we are scared of dying from COVID. We wear them because we don't want to kill anybody." - Pastor Chad Stafford
flopstock

Reported Post by LarsMac

Post by flopstock »

So did I just happen to stop back in during a bad patch or have these two been continuing to ruin threads the entire time I've been away?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

LarsMac

Reported Post by LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

No, they have been rather calm for a few months.

I am about to put the three of 'em on ignore.
"We don't wear our masks because we are scared of dying from COVID. We wear them because we don't want to kill anybody." - Pastor Chad Stafford
Snowfire

Reported Post by LarsMac

Post by Snowfire »

flopstock;1472403 wrote: So did I just happen to stop back in during a bad patch or have these two been continuing to ruin threads the entire time I've been away?

The Earth still revolves round the Sun, the moon still revolves............. There are some things in this Universe that will never change
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
LarsMac

Reported Post by LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I think we need to send them both into a corner.

Neither will give up the opportunity for the last word.
Betty Boop

Reported Post by LarsMac

Post by Betty Boop »

They sooooo need to bash this out and call a truce but they will never like each other or get on. Too similar.
Snowfire

Reported Post by LarsMac

Post by Snowfire »

Betty Boop;1472443 wrote: They sooooo need to bash this out and call a truce but they will never like each other or get on. Too similar.

Is their a ring and a couple of pairs of boxing gloves in the admin cupboard ? Proceeds could go to charity
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Betty Boop

Reported Post by LarsMac

Post by Betty Boop »

Snowfire;1472444 wrote: Is their a ring and a couple of pairs of boxing gloves in the admin cupboard ? Proceeds could go to charity

No, the previous ring got destroyed in their last fight :wah:
flopstock

Reported Post by LarsMac

Post by flopstock »

It wouldn't be so bad if they just went off to a thread of their own and fought, but they really seem to think they need our attention and so they start crapping all over threads that were moving along just fine without the tantrums.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

G#Gill

Reported Post by LarsMac

Post by G#Gill »

Betty Boop;1472443 wrote: They sooooo need to bash this out and call a truce but they will never like each other or get on. Too similar.

Oooh BB, I don't think Mr. Spot will take kindly to being considered as similar to Oscar !!!! Are you sure you wanted to say that ? Neither would I imagine that Oscar would take kindly to being considered as similar to Mr. Spot ! :sneaky: :lips:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Betty Boop

Reported Post by LarsMac

Post by Betty Boop »

G#Gill;1472529 wrote: Oooh BB, I don't think Mr. Spot will take kindly to being considered as similar to Oscar !!!! Are you sure you wanted to say that ? Neither would I imagine that Oscar would take kindly to being considered as similar to Mr. Spot ! :sneaky: :lips:

In that they both want the last word! I expect Spot will tell me off in a PM later :-3
LarsMac

Reported Post by LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

G#Gill;1472529 wrote: Oooh BB, I don't think Mr. Spot will take kindly to being considered as similar to Oscar !!!! Are you sure you wanted to say that ? Neither would I imagine that Oscar would take kindly to being considered as similar to Mr. Spot ! :sneaky: :lips:

Peas in a pod.

Return to “Reported Posts”