Reported Post by spot

spot

Reported Post by spot

Post by spot »

spot has reported a post.

Reason:I have a problem. Twice today in this thread I have been accused of deleting material from ForumGarden's post archive in order to remove material that I now find embarrassing. It is not a laughing matter, it reflects on my personal integrity. It is yet another instance of being asked to prove a negative. I don't consider this a trivial accusation, I deny the allegation, I would like it investigated and scotched.

Forum: Current Events

Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Oscar Namechange

Original Content: spot;1472334 wrote: Go back to the start of the thread, Peter. Read the first dozen posts and find out why I allowed myself to be egged into quoting oscar's posts back at her. Work out who exactly is doing what to whom on this site. Have I gone for her jugular, or have I been drip-drip goaded yet again by a poster whose avowed intention is to prevent me from meaningfully engaging on ForumGarden.

Go on, go back and check. I made a single-letter typo which the spell-checker missed because Jane is in the dictionary. Go back and see what she does with it. I have to put up with this continually.

I am not, you understand, looking to you for sympathy here. I'm merely correcting your implied accusation.

On a point of fact I have never made any "posts claiming Obama was the best thing since sliced bread". I was against his election as president, I said from the beginning that a Republican replacement for Bush was essential and I criticized both their platforms. Either you're genuinely mistaken or, yet again, you're maliciously poisoning the well. My guess is that you wrote through ignorance but by all means go back and check if you can't believe me.

I notice you started a thread today. Should I open it, or should I leave it alone? You might like to advise me. Spot, I have a damn good memory. Pre election I clearly recall you posting on Obama. I remember one post In particular where you said along the lines that Obama was the best hope for the US since Kennedy. I also clearly recall one day when I posted his name as Obama lama ding dong or something like that and you came In and made your feelings quite clear about my Insulting him. As It happens, some time ago I did actually search for your posts on Obama but couldn't find them. However, I have a bloody good memory and I am not a liar.

Don't bully Peter as to whether you open his thread or not. He has every right to post here and post a thread to deal with your personal attacks. What did I say ? Next you'll be saying you are being bullied.

Peter has made his feelings clear as was his right. Please stop trying to con us that you had no Idea he was posting here. Go and look at his post count and you'll see that he has posted a fair bit lately and at the exact same time as you were posting as FG. He contributed to many threads here In the past weeks and as you were also posting at the time, you could hardly have not seen him here.

In this thread, other members corrected you on the name Jade yet you did not hone In on them and personally attack them.

For everyone here probably sick to death of this, we will refrain from posting In your threads unless we are replying to another member. That should do the trick
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
Bryn Mawr

Reported Post by spot

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1472338 wrote: spot has reported a post.

Reason:

Forum: Current Events

Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Oscar Namechange

Original Content:

Given that I have full access to the activity logs where such tampering would show up like a sore thumb and that I check said logs regularly I'm happy that no such editing has taken place.

Return to “Reported Posts”