Reported Post by FG

FG

Reported Post by FG

Post by FG »

FG has reported a post.

Reason:Absolutely utterly incomprehensibly off topic, mere hobby-horse chest-baring for the sole purpose of giving offence.

Forum: General Chit Chat

Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Oscar Namechange

Original Content: In 2012 there was a massive buzz In the racing world. Black Caviar unbeaten was flown around the world from Australia to England. It was going to be the Mother of showdowns and once and for all rule who was the worlds greatest horse...

We were up for It but the Aussie's chickened out and ran her In The Jubilee Stakes Instead rather than face Frankel.

:yh_chickn:yh_chickn:yh_chickn

Still, It was wonderful to see her In England... massive blunder by the jockey approaching the line nearly cost her the race though.

And she got to meet The Queen of England... aww

☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

Your satisfactory is our goals
LarsMac

Reported Post by FG

Post by LarsMac »

It was actually you who took the thread off topic - inadvertently, I am sure - by Challenging her comment about the speed of a horse. In my opinion, the entire conversation that followed should be removed from the thread.

This particular comment was just another turn in the already lost topic.
"We don't wear our masks because we are scared of dying from COVID. We wear them because we don't want to kill anybody." - Pastor Chad Stafford
Betty Boop

Reported Post by FG

Post by Betty Boop »

I vote splitting the thread off, at what point I'm not sure.
Betty Boop

Reported Post by FG

Post by Betty Boop »

I've split the thread off as it had got silly with the number of responses to prove a point, and taken the thread way off topic. It can have a thread of its own.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/gener ... ntrol.html

Return to “Reported Posts”