Reported Post by Betty Boop

Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Betty Boop has reported a post.

Reason:I am sick of links needing to be in posts being trivialised. Yes, I know there is now a link, it's the constant oh well attitude from Grumps and Oscar that needs addressing.
Post: disabled not worth the minimum wage according to lord fraud ..the AA grumpy column

Forum: General Chit Chat

Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Oscar Namechange

Original Content: Betty Boop;1466447 wrote: If you, Andy or the BNP see no problem about stealing others words then why don't you get on with it on another forum, maybe a BNP exclusive site?

Whilst any of you are posting here you will post links to items copied and posted, I don't care if you think the author won't mind or not.

The rules here are

Oh for goodness sake...Can't we just stick to the topic? Especially now we have established the story from Lars with other tabloid links and the original BNP link salvaged from the archives to establish where Andy got the story from.

The BNP website happens to be the most visited political website In the country. People are allowed to read It you know without having to go off and form another forum.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

This place isnt, or at least shouldn't be for the exclusive use of Oscar and her right wing nutcase friends to do as they please. They know the rules by now. They're pretty clear. The usual people offend over and over and Oscar has little interest in why the rule is in place
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Last time Grumps was about I spent all my time finding the links and popping them in for him, then messaging him to say what I'd done.

I haven't got time for all that malarkey!

It's been an ongoing problem for quite some time.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Snowfire;1466452 wrote: This place isnt, or at least shouldn't be for the exclusive use of Oscar and her right wing nutcase friends to do as they please. They know the rules by now. They're pretty clear. The usual people offend over and over and Oscar has little interest in why the rule is in place

I'm dumbfounded that on reading a thread (yes she is banging on about the BNP yet again) she is going on about her arresting officer joining this forum under several different aliases :-5:-5

How many times, and in how many different threads have we got to read about her arresting officer.
theia

Post by theia »

I would imagine that when you join a forum you enter into a contract to abide by that forum's terms and conditions? So, that's what you do and it isn't really open to negotiation.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Betty Boop;1466465 wrote: Last time Grumps was about I spent all my time finding the links and popping them in for him, then messaging him to say what I'd done.

I haven't got time for all that malarkey!

It's been an ongoing problem for quite some time.

Well, Oscar can do it for him, I reckon. After much protestation.
"We don't wear our masks because we are scared of dying from COVID. We wear them because we don't want to kill anybody." - Pastor Chad Stafford
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

LarsMac;1466470 wrote: Well, Oscar can do it for him, I reckon. After much protestation.

Maybe that is sarcasm?

It's not good enough though to have someone mopping up behind you all the time.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Betty Boop;1466472 wrote: Maybe that is sarcasm?
Maybe. You know me by now.

Betty Boop;1466472 wrote: It's not good enough though to have someone mopping up behind you all the time.

I agree.

Perhaps we need to dump his threads into moderation until he starts crediting his material.
"We don't wear our masks because we are scared of dying from COVID. We wear them because we don't want to kill anybody." - Pastor Chad Stafford
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

LarsMac;1466474 wrote: Maybe. You know me by now.

I agree.

Perhaps we need to dump his threads into moderation until he starts crediting his material.

More than happy to do that or maybe infract him first. I note that in the past he hasn't been infracted for not providing his links so maybe an infraction next time will make him pull his socks up.

Return to “Reported Posts”