Little Titties !

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
M.A.S

Little Titties !

Post by M.A.S »

she's just funny :wah:

what do you think? :p
I miss you Odie
spot

Little Titties !

Post by spot »

It would be more amusing if Tig Notaro were male but I suppose she can't do much about that.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Odie

Little Titties !

Post by Odie »

M.A.S;1356244 wrote: she's just funny :wah:

what do you think? :p

excellent!:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Hugh Janus

Little Titties !

Post by Hugh Janus »

M.A.S;1356244 wrote: she's just funny :wah:

:p

Nope. Can't say she is.
M.A.S

Little Titties !

Post by M.A.S »

spot;1356250 wrote: It would be more amusing if Tig Notaro were male but I suppose she can't do much about that.

I didn't get it :p

Odie;1356274 wrote: excellent!:yh_rotfl

oh yeah

:guitarist

Hugh Janus;1356300 wrote: Nope. Can't say she is.

so you're saying that she's not a female ?!?! WTF,, she looks like female but i don't know :-3
I miss you Odie
Odie

Little Titties !

Post by Odie »

M.A.S;1356311 wrote: I didn't get it :p

oh yeah

:guitarist

so you're saying that she's not a female ?!?! WTF,, she looks like female but i don't know :-3

She is female and she was funny!:wah:

Tig Notaro is an American stand-up comic. "Tig" is a nickname, bestowed upon her by her brother when both were children. Her great-great-grandfather was the mayor of New Orleans.[1]

Notaro was born in Jackson, Mississippi. She was raised in Pass Christian, Mississippi, but later moved to Texas, where she attended high school. She dropped out of school, moving to Denver, Colorado, where she became involved in the music industry, setting up as a band manager, under the name "Tignation Promotions".

Her work promoting bands took her to Los Angeles, where she tried stand-up for the first time. Her acts have proven very popular, and Notaro has since been featured on Comedy Central Presents and The Sarah Silverman Program as a lesbian police officer with the first name Tig. She collaborates frequently with her writing partner, Kyle Dunnigan.
Life is just to short for drama.
Hugh Janus

Little Titties !

Post by Hugh Janus »

M.A.S;1356311 wrote:

Are you deliberately being obtuse? Just to spell it out for you.

Nope. I really don't think she is funny... Neither did my partner.

It was a very poor attempt at peurile humour. Maybe it is subjective, but I don't think she would last long on the UK comedy circuit...
farmer giles

Little Titties !

Post by farmer giles »

i did not think she was funny but i'm probably making mountains out of molehills :thinking::thinking::rolleyes:
Bryn Mawr

Little Titties !

Post by Bryn Mawr »

farmer giles;1356562 wrote: i did not think she was funny but i'm probably making mountains out of molehills :thinking::thinking::rolleyes:

Now I remember why I've been missing your posts - heaven help us all, Jimbo's back
farmer giles

Little Titties !

Post by farmer giles »

Bryn Mawr;1356636 wrote: Now I remember why I've been missing your posts - heaven help us all, Jimbo's back

thank my friend you are too kind i hope you are well
Bryn Mawr

Little Titties !

Post by Bryn Mawr »

farmer giles;1356647 wrote: thank my friend you are too kind i hope you are well

All's well in the world (touch wood) - I'm hoping the same for you?

Return to “Comedy”