Blaster Bates

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Bryn Mawr

Blaster Bates

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Does anyone remember the funniest explosives expert in the world?

Unfortunately all my tracks are too big for FG but try Googling :-

Blaster Bates - Laughter With A Bang - 7 Shower Of **** Over.mp3
dubs

Blaster Bates

Post by dubs »

I certainly do, the bloke was a genius. In fact I used to have some of his vinyl records but they got damaged years ago...One of the funniest people I've ever heard!

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Bryn Mawr

Blaster Bates

Post by Bryn Mawr »

dubs;699486 wrote: I certainly do, the bloke was a genius. In fact I used to have some of his vinyl records but they got damaged years ago...One of the funniest people I've ever heard!

I used to have a couple of his albums - shuffle play just brought up a track and brightened up my day :-)
G#Gill

Blaster Bates

Post by G#Gill »

I have a couple of tapes of Blaster Bates. What is so hilarious about this man's tales is that they are taken from real life events that he has experienced. My husband had the privilege of seeing him perform live at a police 'do', many years ago, where he threw sticks of 'sweaty' gelignite around the audience!

Among my favourite anecdotes :- "retrieving to hand ", and an incident that occurred whilst he was 'on call' one night for the police, and he had to go and sort out a 'stick of sweaty gelignite' that an old dear had found in her outside coal shed.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Return to “Comedy”