Some really funny stupid vids

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Some clips that i found really funny so i thought i would post them on here

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

:wah: What a dork!!

Love that fancy getup too.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

RedGlitter;649767 wrote: :wah: What a dork!!

Love that fancy getup too.

Glad you liked them Japaneese people can be so crule:wah:
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

good post buddy :wah: :wah:

Return to “Comedy”