Who's On First???

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Fibonacci

Who's On First???

Post by Fibonacci »

Classic Abbott And Costello!!!!

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
WonderWendy3

Who's On First???

Post by WonderWendy3 »

AWESOME, I actually didn't even watch it, I grew up on it....

I was going to say..."what's on second" I don't know, third base!!

Good stuff!!
CARLA

Who's On First???

Post by CARLA »

:wah: :wah: Doesn't get any better than that. Can you imagine remember that act and doing it, there were great that is real comedy.. :D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Fibonacci

Who's On First???

Post by Fibonacci »

I would have loved to see them perform. They were masters. :yh_worshp
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
sunny104

Who's On First???

Post by sunny104 »

:yh_rotfl

I haven't seen that in so long!!!!

I LOVE them! :D :D

Return to “Comedy”