Super Bowl commercials on IFILM that are better than the Federline one

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
ClockDoctor

Post by ClockDoctor »

I figure, as long as Federline's got his own thread here, I should point out that that same link links to a whole list of much funnier commercials, among them my favorites: Michael Ian Black in the Sierra Mist spots.
KnowItAlls

Post by KnowItAlls »

I really like the Late Show one with Dave & Oprah on the couch snuggling.
Questioningly

Post by Questioningly »

I think any sports fan would be remiss if they didn't ackowledge how great the Kevin Garnett one was. I was kicking myself cuz I missed it when it aired. I didn't see it until we were checking out IFILM at work today. It's a killer though.
AllMyFriends

Post by AllMyFriends »

I liked the Letterman and Oprah one too. Short, sweet, just right. If you haven't seen it yet, you should.
Earthworms

Post by Earthworms »

I agree with the original poster. I've always been a huge Michael Ian Black fan, since way back when The State was on MTV. Then there was Viva Variety on Comedy Central, back when Comedy Central wasn't afraid to be experimental. I actually thought some of the comedy on that show was even more cutting edge than The State. Plus they had killer musical guests. Black, of course, played Johnny Blue Jeans. So sexy. And yeah, now, of all the Super Bowl commercials on IFILM, I'd say his are the funniest, but is that the best he can do? I wanna see him star in a movie. Break some records. Break some hearts. Break OUT of commercials.
PullMyToe

Post by PullMyToe »

I just saw Michael Ian Black perform with Stella at the San Francisco Sketchfest, and it was absolutely stellar. I mean, I saw this most cutting edge of performances, and yet, I still think the Sierra Mist ads are pretty top notch, as far as laugh-factor goes. So yeah, I say watch those videos and see Stella if they come to your town.

Return to “Comedy”