Kevin Federline

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
NinaScallop

Kevin Federline

Post by NinaScallop »

Right where he belongs: ifilm.com/video/2818059
NinaScallop

Kevin Federline

Post by NinaScallop »

I can't stand him either. The fact that they'd let him near anything having to do with such a beloved family institution as the Superbowl is just totally grating. It represents everything that is wrong with corporations and media.
ClockDoctor

Kevin Federline

Post by ClockDoctor »

Don't worry y'all, I have a feeling this commercial will be K-Fed's swansong. At this point, he's such a joke, I doubt he'll even be able to get more work making fun of himself. He's played out, and people know it. Rest assured, his fade from the public eye is under way.
AllMyFriends

Kevin Federline

Post by AllMyFriends »

I don't know, man, I'm worried. This is how it starts. Before, everyone hated him... everyone! But then he starts endearing himself to people by being self depracating. Suddenly, whoops, he's got fans. He's got people that "don't mind him all that much". And then, one day, he's a star. It's sickening. Particularly because, in that ad, you can see on his face that that's what he's thinking. He thinks it's bound to happen. Smirking and everything. Yuck.
PullMyToe

Kevin Federline

Post by PullMyToe »

I would say that even if people "like" this commercial, that doesn't make them Federline "fans". I mean, just look at his face in that thing. He's so repulsive. The looks on his face are so revolting. So I mean, even if you find it funny, I doubt you actually LIKE him. So, don't worry everybody. He's on his way out.
crazygal

Kevin Federline

Post by crazygal »

The link doesn't work, no www. :-3

Return to “Comedy”