This jerk found my wallet and instead of returning it, he....

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
suncrafter

Post by suncrafter »

"Brian"

This jerk found my wallet and instead of returning it, he attempted to redeem the $50.00 gift certificate that was inside. As you can tell from the recording - I did everything I could to give him a hard time. Obviously I was lying about the hidden $1,000 dollar bill. Visit http://www.wallettest.com/ for more info about what was going on.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

:wah:

What a loser!! You spent 2 minutes insulting him and he just wasn't getting it!

That takes some lowlifeness to pull that.

My husband found a wallet years back and we saw who dropped it. We looked and there was about $400 in there. We were dirt poor and looked at each other thinking "we could pay some bills with this." But we weren't like that. He went running into the store and approached the woman who dropped the wallet and told her "you dropped this by your car." Her man grabbed it from Ralph's hand and said "How much you steal out of it?" Ralph told him he hadn't stolen anything. The jerk proceeded to stand there and count every bill. "Well I *guess* it's all here," he said. Not so much as a thank you from either of them. We were both sorry we gave the money back. But there's that kharma thing. :thinking:
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

A similar thing happened to us! My other half was walking home through London's Chinatown after having been to his work's Christmas do. He stopped in a phonebox to call me and let me know he was on his way home. (I'd stayed at home with the baby). On the floor of the phonebox was a wallet with no cash in it but all the credit cards and drivers license were still there. So he brought it home and looked through it to find a phone number or address to return it to.

Well he found a phone number and phoned the man to say he'd found his wallet and although there was no money in it at least he could have his credit cards and drivers license back to save him from cancelling them all and getting new ones. The man and his wife drove to our house and asked him where he had found it (chinatown) then asked which restaurant he had been in and had he seen them? Apparently someone had stolen the wallet from the mans wifes bag as it lay on the floor next to her chair in the restaurant. They'd stolen the cash and dumped the wallet and this chap was virtually accusing us of stealing it and then returning it sans cash! How mad would we be to do that? The phrase "No good deed goes unpunished" comes to mind!!! :-5
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

I remember reading a story once about a lady who found out her identity had been stolen when the person who stole it tried to use it at the lady's cash register at the store where she worked. The cashier somehow kept the person waiting while police were called.

I would have loved to see that one.
venus

Post by venus »

Some people are just too mistrusting and when you do a good deed they make you feel like a bad person!!

I have had the same thing and some good experiences also..
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I found a man's Wallet on one of my walks I found the house and returned it he was very pleased. ;)

I found a bag of weed one day also, I didn't try and find the owner..:-6

I always find money on my walks couple of 5's, and a few 20 dollar bills no way to return them either.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

venus

Post by venus »

CARLA;493965 wrote: I found a man's Wallet on one of my walks I found the house and returned it he was very pleased. ;)

I found a bag of weed one day also, I didn't try and find the owner..:-6

I always find money on my walks couple of 5's, and a few 20 dollar bills on way to return them either.

think we may need to walk around with you carla!!sounds like you have lots of luck!!
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!
Kynky

Post by Kynky »

I read a story once about a bank teller whose wallet and checkbook were stolen, and the woman who stole it came into her bank and right up to her teller window and tried to cash a check. Gotta love it.
suncrafter

Post by suncrafter »

Kynky;494104 wrote: I read a story once about a bank teller whose wallet and checkbook were stolen, and the woman who stole it came into her bank and right up to her teller window and tried to cash a check. Gotta love it.

LOL!
suncrafter

Post by suncrafter »

UPDATE:

Recently they talked about WalletTest.com on "Penn Jillette Radio Show", CBS Radio! That is super-cool because I'm a big fan of Penn Jillette! You can listen to it here:

http://www.pennfans.net/view/Audio_Arch ... 007.01.29/

Return to “Comedy”