Nomad

A forum created specifically for polls.
Oscar Namechange

Nomad

Post by Oscar Namechange »

How long will It take Oscar to track Nomads IP address to his shack and set about him in a violent and bloody fashion?

Please vote above.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
YZGI

Nomad

Post by YZGI »

You can't track a ninja.
Oscar Namechange

Nomad

YZGI;1237016 wrote: You can't track a ninja.
I can. I have a special machine that detects tin foil.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Nomad

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

YZGI;1237016 wrote: You can't track a ninja.

Thank you.

Amazing that you even had to point that out. :rolleyes:
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad

Nomad;1237044 wrote: Thank you.

Amazing that you even had to point that out. :rolleyes: HA... you just blown your cover motorbike man.
AussiePam

Nomad

Post by AussiePam »

When you get there Oscar, can you somehow chew on his head please, just for me.... thank you.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Nomad

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

oscar;1237049 wrote: HA... you just blown your cover motorbike man.

Everyone knows Im a ninja. Doesnt matter. Im the wind, the night. I could clip off your eyebrows while your having tea with the neighbor and you wouldnt know until you looked in the mirror.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

AussiePam;1237050 wrote: When you get there Oscar, can you somehow chew on his head please, just for me.... thank you.

Aw :-4
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad

AussiePam;1237050 wrote: When you get there Oscar, can you somehow chew on his head please, just for me.... thank you. For you Pam I will chew on his head and spit the bits out into a spittoon which I shall gift wrap in silver foil paper and post to you. I'm not putting my mouth any where near the rest of him. I shall be taking long range weapons.
Oscar Namechange

Nomad

Nomad;1237053 wrote: Everyone knows Im a ninja. Doesnt matter. Im the wind, the night. I could clip off your eyebrows while your having tea with the neighbor and you wouldnt know until you looked in the mirror. HA... I have no eyebrows since I plucked them all out in the 1970's to be groovy and they never grew back.
Nomad

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

These are just 2 examples of my many disguises. Please, your in way over your head.

I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad

Nomad;1237061 wrote: These are just 2 examples of my many disguises. Please, your in way over your head.

What? Seaweed man and arsse man? I'd track you in a second. Now this is a real disguise that I wore when I went under-cover for the police.

Attached files
Odie

Nomad

Post by Odie »

when you track him down, tell him to give me his cat.:lips:
Life is just to short for drama.
Nomad

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

oscar;1237070 wrote: What? Seaweed man and arsse man? I'd track you in a second. Now this is a real disguise that I wore when I went under-cover for the police.

Really? Where am I n
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad

Nomad;1237074 wrote: Really? Where am I n
Right now you are Gonna hit the highway like a battering ram on a silver black phantom bike.
Oscar Namechange

Nomad

Odie;1237073 wrote: when you track him down, tell him to give me his cat.:lips: I got his cat Odie.

Attached files
Snowfire

Nomad

Post by Snowfire »

.....and he's a very naughty boy
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Nomad

Snowfire;1237133 wrote: .....and he's a very naughty boy
He's a very very naughty boy. Infact I'm telling his dad.
qsducks

Nomad

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1237130 wrote: I got his cat Odie.

oscar;1237135 wrote: He's a very very naughty boy. Infact I'm telling his dad.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Odie, do you still want to adopt that cat? Or better yet, we should give it to Kathy Ellen...that will keep the thieves away from her driveway

Oscar....are you really trying to be the next figure in his dads book or is the cat?
Oscar Namechange

Nomad

qsducks;1237144 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Odie, do you still want to adopt that cat? Or better yet, we should give it to Kathy Ellen...that will keep the thieves away from her driveway

Oscar....are you really trying to be the next figure in his dads book or is the cat?
Hey, check my profile messages. Nomads dad and me are hooking up. :wah:
Odie

Nomad

Post by Odie »

oscar;1237130 wrote: I got his cat Odie.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Ive seen that one before, its much nicer than Nomads.:lips:

thanks!
Nomad

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Odie;1237205 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Ive seen that one before, its much nicer than Nomads.:lips:

thanks!

Your dissing Simone?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad

Nomad;1237208 wrote: Your dissing Simone? My Peanut was dissed.
Nomad

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

oscar;1237267 wrote: My Peanut was dissed.

Is that a euphemism for your "flowering parts"?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad

Nomad;1237273 wrote: Is that a euphemism for your "flowering parts"?
No... that's my 'woo woo.

Peanut Is my Persian cat. She is ridiculed in the hood because she has no teeth and is senile. Peanut doesn't get down and groovy with the other cats in the hood. She likes to just stare at walls for hours. I'm sick of those mean cats dissing her.
Nomad

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

oscar;1237277 wrote: No... that's my 'woo woo.

Peanut Is my Persian cat. She is ridiculed in the hood because she has no teeth and is senile. Peanut doesn't get down and groovy with the other cats in the hood. She likes to just stare at walls for hours. I'm sick of those mean cats dissing her.

Sounds just like Simone, shes Persian too. She wont stop yelling at me today. Shes such a bitch sometimes.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad

Nomad;1237288 wrote: Sounds just like Simone, shes Persian too. She wont stop yelling at me today. Shes such a bitch sometimes. They could hook up and stare at walls together. Peanut can't yell. She opens her mouth but nothing comes out except an occassional strangled eek. She's so old now that she can't even clean herself. We had to train Oscar to groom her.

Attached files
Wick3d D3vi4nt

Nomad

Post by Wick3d D3vi4nt »

Gman--who is standing right behind me--says less than two hours if u search through some recent posts of Nomads. he may have even pointed the post out in a reply post to Nomad but isn't sure. my question to G is why did u not use your mod powers and just delete the post? :rolleyes:
This cute lil asian girl can SO kick your ass six ways to Sunday. Believe it!

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2008!
G-man

Nomad

Post by G-man »

Wick3d D3vi4nt;1237352 wrote: Gman--who is standing right behind me--says less than two hours if u search through some recent posts of Nomads. he may have even pointed the post out in a reply post to Nomad but isn't sure. my question to G is why did u not use your mod powers and just delete the post? :rolleyes:

Hey! Mods can't be held responsible for every dumb thing that members post on here. Sheesh! :p

I dug it up and it's an image that would allow a stalker like Oscar to discover his phone numbers and eventually his address with minimal effort. The only reason I didn't delete the image is that it was his artwork and he'd already edited the personal information from the image, but left one thing that would allow anybody to figure the edited information out including his first and last name. No IP needed to track him down.

I'll delete the image...

1178648-post9

Oscar, maybe we can talk? :wah:

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Odie

Nomad

Post by Odie »

G-man;1237392 wrote: Hey! Mods can't be held responsible for every dumb thing that members post on here. Sheesh! :p

I dug it up and it's an image that would allow a stalker like Oscar to discover his phone numbers and eventually his address with minimal effort. The only reason I didn't delete the image is that it was his artwork and he'd already edited the personal information from the image, but left one thing that would allow anybody to figure the edited information out including his first and last name. No IP needed to track him down.

I'll delete the image...

1178648-post9

hey boss, great to see you posting again.:-4
G-man

Nomad

Post by G-man »

Odie;1237396 wrote: hey boss, great to see you posting again.:-4

It's been awhile! I've been going through a lot recently and I've also been busy with sorting out this inheritance I recently received, a lawsuit, recovering from a serious illness then most recently I started a new business and next month construction begins on this new piece of property I just purchased. Plus I've been entertaining one of my FG friends^ for a month and she's quite a handful, as I'm sure folks here are likely aware of! :wah: Anyway, I've not had much time to spend online lately.

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Kathy Ellen

Nomad

Post by Kathy Ellen »

G-man;1237422 wrote: It's been awhile! I've been going through a lot recently and I've also been busy with sorting out this inheritance I recently received, a lawsuit, recovering from a serious illness then most recently I started a new business and next month construction begins on this new piece of property I just purchased. Plus I've been entertaining one of my FG friends^ for a month and she's quite a handful, as I'm sure folks here are likely aware of! :wah: Anyway, I've not had much time to spend online lately.

Hey you:p

I missed you and getting worried. It's so good to see you. WOW, you have been busy...good luck with everything...so glad your feeling better...that's awful that you had a serious illness:(

You're entertaining a FG friend, and you didn't invite us to spend a month with you:(:-1......How come:-1

You take care of yourself G and stay healthy:-4
Odie

Nomad

Post by Odie »

G-man;1237422 wrote: It's been awhile! I've been going through a lot recently and I've also been busy with sorting out this inheritance I recently received, a lawsuit, recovering from a serious illness then most recently I started a new business and next month construction begins on this new piece of property I just purchased. Plus I've been entertaining one of my FG friends^ for a month and she's quite a handful, as I'm sure folks here are likely aware of! :wah: Anyway, I've not had much time to spend online lately.

It sounds like you have been so busy!

nice to have an inheritance to start your own business, I can well imagine just how busy that is keeping you!

Thankfully you illness has now passed as it was very serious, even if you post once in a while........its just great to see you back here.:-4
Oscar Namechange

Nomad

G-man;1237392 wrote: Hey! Mods can't be held responsible for every dumb thing that members post on here. Sheesh! :p

I'll delete the image...

1178648-post9

I nearly got him tonight G Man. I had my people track him to a bar but he got away due to the reflection of the tin hat.

I've got money G Man. Talk to me :D
Nomad

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

G Man

The Big G

G Ster

G Kahuna

G Dog

Rock On
I AM AWESOME MAN
Wick3d D3vi4nt

Nomad

Post by Wick3d D3vi4nt »

Kathy Ellen;1237425 wrote: Hey you:p

I missed you and getting worried. It's so good to see you. WOW, you have been busy...good luck with everything...so glad your feeling better...that's awful that you had a serious illness:(

You're entertaining a FG friend, and you didn't invite us to spend a month with you:(:-1......How come:-1

You take care of yourself G and stay healthy:-4

he tried, but somebody intercepted the invitations before they got sent out. :sneaky: now i have him all to myself.... muahahahahha!!!! :D
This cute lil asian girl can SO kick your ass six ways to Sunday. Believe it!

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2008!
Oscar Namechange

Nomad

Nomad;1237904 wrote: G Man

The Big G

G Ster

G Kahuna

G Dog

Rock On

I have your father....... be nice to me.
Odie

Nomad

Post by Odie »

oscar;1239987 wrote: I have your father....... be nice to me.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”