100 days

A forum created specifically for polls.
Nomad

100 days

Post by Nomad »

President Obama was sworn in almost 100 days ago.

Does the country see a light at the end of the tunnel ?

Has anything improved, softened up ?

Are economics looking different...better, worse ?

If you didnt vote for him are you able to accept any of his policies yet ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
qsducks

100 days

Post by qsducks »

Nomad;1180993 wrote: President Obama was sworn in almost 100 days ago.

Does the country see a light at the end of the tunnel ?

Has anything improved, softened up ?

Are economics looking different...better, worse ?

If you didnt vote for him are you able to accept any of his policies yet ?

Hopefully the light at the end of the tunnel will be on soon. Economics are looking better for us & most peeps I know still have their jobs. I did vote for him although some of his cabinet choices leave me mad.
mikeinie

100 days

Post by mikeinie »

Wow, you guys are tough. Goes to show how we live in an ‘instant’ society now and how we want everything now now now.

When new leaders take over companies, the first 100 days are usually marked with little or no action so that the new leader has time to settle and assess the situation. O’Bama has jumped right in. He is introducing new policies, has visited multiple countries in Europe and attended the G20 meeting in London. The impact he has had internationally has been significant.

Do you seriously think he can fix in such a short period of time what Bush took 8 years to destroy?

His job is to lead, not single handedly fix everything, and as a leader he is doing a great job.
qsducks

100 days

Post by qsducks »

mikeinie;1181116 wrote: Wow, you guys are tough. Goes to show how we live in an ‘instant’ society now and how we want everything now now now.

When new leaders take over companies, the first 100 days are usually marked with little or no action so that the new leader has time to settle and assess the situation. O’Bama has jumped right in. He is introducing new policies, has visited multiple countries in Europe and attended the G20 meeting in London. The impact he has had internationally has been significant.

Do you seriously think he can fix in such a short period of time what Bush took 8 years to destroy?

His job is to lead, not single handedly fix everything, and as a leader he is doing a great job.

I picked the first choice as I do think he's doing a fab job. I loved when he went overseas and basically apologized for the last 8 yrs of Dumbarss policies.

Of course he can't fix it right away but he is trying and the Repubs are being the loser party who don't get it, etc. and trying to block everything. Apparently, they had no probs with Bush/Cheney and screwing up the economy:-5.

Yes, for a change we in the US are going to look "good" overseas. My cousin went to Ireland about 4 yrs ago and most of the peeps they met were asking them straight out...Do you like Bush? Of course not she replied:). didn't vote for the sob and neither did I.
Nomad

100 days

Post by Nomad »

mikeinie;1181116 wrote: Wow, you guys are tough. Goes to show how we live in an ‘instant’ society now and how we want everything now now now.

These are serious matters. I suspect the right wing extremists wanted everything fixed in the first 100 minutes.

This is just a general question to gauge what people are thinking. I wanted to know if people are relaxing a bit.
I AM AWESOME MAN
qsducks

100 days

Post by qsducks »

Nomad;1181139 wrote: These are serious matters. I suspect the right wing extremists wanted everything fixed in the first 100 minutes.

This is just a general question to gauge what people are thinking. I wanted to know if people are relaxing a bit.

I'm fine with the choices Obama is making....he really did have to take the bull by the horns approach after 8 yrs of Bush/Cheney mess. The right wing is just IDK, jealous that they didn't come up with these new ideas or they are so stuck in the past that they can't see the future.

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”