How long will I be in the pub this morning?

A forum created specifically for polls.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

fuzzy butt;1093312 wrote: the general store and petrol station close at nine and I need smokes and milk. The only place open that sells these two items is the pub. How long do you think it will take me to get outta there ?

:firstly I have to get through to the counter (popular place our pub on christmas morning):yh_rotfl

:Avoid someone putting a drink in my hand.

:say hello to everyone

: etc. etc.

I reckon about fifteen minutes ...........but people will talk to me so it could be extended to half an hour...............then I'll have to talk back at them.....another half an hour.

this could get interesting :D

I'll be back!:yh_rotfl

If your like me and bump into neighbours and pals, you'll be there all day :yh_rotfl

Mr O once told me that on my headstone, he'd have 'I'll only be 5 minutes'.

We bought in bulk and froze the milk to save running out.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

fuzzy butt;1093312 wrote: the general store and petrol station close at nine and I need smokes and milk. The only place open that sells these two items is the pub. How long do you think it will take me to get outta there ?

:firstly I have to get through to the counter (popular place our pub on christmas morning):yh_rotfl

I reckon about fifteen minutes ...........but people will talk to me so it could be extended to half an hour...............then I'll have to talk back at them.....another half an hour.

All I Want To Know Are You Takeing Care Anyone Children After Leave The Bar / Pub ?????
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Odie

Post by Odie »

see you tomorrow!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

If past experience is an indicator I predict you will come stumbling out in early February.
I AM AWESOME MAN
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Has she came back yet:sneaky:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Nomad;1117006 wrote: How long will I be in the pub this morning?

If past experience is an indicator I predict you will come stumbling out in early February.

well we will never know cos Fuzzy Butt has left the building:(
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

Chezzie;1117042 wrote: well we will never know cos Fuzzy Butt has left the building:(

omg has she:-1 I go away all all this crap happens :-5
FOC THREAD PART 1
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

kayleneaussie;1117045 wrote: omg has she:-1 I go away all all this crap happens :-5

ahhh its not FG its the whole internet she is having a break from Kay, Im sure she will be back once that bars dry or once she sorts herself out:D
Odie

Post by Odie »

kayleneaussie;1117045 wrote: omg has she:-1 I go away all all this crap happens :-5

she's been gone for quite some time, get with the program eh?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”