The right to bear arms

Arrange and set the rules for new debates.
Raven

The right to bear arms

Post by Raven »

This house supports. Three rounds,no switch. Any interested parties, please respond here.
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Bryn Mawr

The right to bear arms

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Raven wrote: This house supports. Three rounds,no switch. Any interested parties, please respond here.

I'd quite happily oppose that
Lon

The right to bear arms

Post by Lon »

I support
BabyRider

The right to bear arms

Post by BabyRider »

Support.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

spot

The right to bear arms

Post by spot »

Well, Lon and Babyrider, if you really have the time - I can see you have the enthusiasm - then me and Bryn will take the two of you on and see what arguments each can come up with. Raven will chair the debate. You both need to go to My Settings / Control Panel / Group Membership and join Westcliff Debates, to get write access into the Debate forum.

Raven will start off the thread and tell us all who posts in what order.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Raven

The right to bear arms

Post by Raven »

Just let me know when you're ready and I'll start you off! This should prove to be EXCELLENT! Lets debate!
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Lon

The right to bear arms

Post by Lon »

Ready here
spot

The right to bear arms

Post by spot »

OK, Lon you need to apply for Westcliff Debates on My Settings / Control Panel / Group Membership. Then you're all in and ready to go.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

The right to bear arms

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Raven wrote: Just let me know when you're ready and I'll start you off! This should prove to be EXCELLENT! Lets debate!

I'll be ready by Monday evening
spot

The right to bear arms

Post by spot »

And so you all know, we're all registered with write access.

What do I know about the right to bear arms? I jotted it on the back of this postage stamp, let me check...

Return to “Propose”