What do you miss?

Post by Bez »

SnoozeControl wrote: I miss Galbally.:-1

And Captn. Buzzard :yh_sad
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
chonsigirl

What do you miss?

Post by chonsigirl »

:-1 Oh, I'm getting sadder............................
lady cop

What do you miss?

Post by lady cop »

i miss Der Wulf.........many of you won't remember him, but he was a funny witty man! i have worried for months now that his health took a very bad turn, as he and i were always in touch. Happy Easter wherever you are Wulf! :-4
DesignerGal

What do you miss?

Post by DesignerGal »

I miss my mom.

:-1

She is still alive, just far away.:o

HBIC
chonsigirl

What do you miss?

Post by chonsigirl »

:-1 Oh, that is sad DG. My mother and grandmother and 2 grown children are far away too........................Call your mom for Easter, that will help some.
DesignerGal

What do you miss?

Post by DesignerGal »

chonsigirl wrote: :-1 Oh, that is sad DG. My mother and grandmother and 2 grown children are far away too........................Call your mom for Easter, that will help some.

I talk to her and my sister everydau and still miss them. Im going to call her right now.

HBIC
chonsigirl

What do you miss?

Post by chonsigirl »

:) I call my mom a couple of times a week, and granny too! Thank goodness for cell phones that don't charge long distance.
observer1

What do you miss?

Post by observer1 »

I miss my mom terribly. She passed away December 10th.
gmc

What do you miss?

Post by gmc »

abbey wrote: Now THAT made me feel me age :wah:

You used to be able to buy Milk Tray on a bar of chocolate, & you snapped off a piece & it was filled like a Milk tray chocolate, cool eh?

You must be in your physical and mental prime like me, cos I remember them as well. Never bought them cos they were too expensive.

I miss snow-as a kid I always used to look forward to it coming-now it snows for a day or so and then just rains but while it's here I feel like a kid excepot it's more fun cos I can drive in it.
abbey

What do you miss?

Post by abbey »

gmc wrote: You must be in your physical and mental prime like me, cos I remember them as well. Never bought them cos they were too expensive.

I miss snow-as a kid I always used to look forward to it coming-now it snows for a day or so and then just rains but while it's here I feel like a kid excepot it's more fun cos I can drive in it.Ah good old global warming eh?

Return to “Conservation The Environment”