Green points

Der Wulf

Green points

Post by Der Wulf »

Enuf wrote: Farms are getting larger and larger. thus the rual areas are depopulating. Witch in turn leads to a whole nest of problems. But hey that is another topic for another thread..
Not really, it's just a predictable extension to the damage that occurs when we let ignorant "bambi brains" influence public policy.

Tis a pretty sad world where we have to put filters, and collecters on our animal's behinds, while we watch great forests burn to destruction because these same ignoramuses will not allow the forest service to do their jobs. :thinking:
Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill :D
kensloft

Green points

Post by kensloft »

I agree farmers should be allowed to reap these points and they should get after the government to make sure that they get the benefits of profits from their works. Large corporations make life great for them but they oppress those that are in their way. Bigger is better is not necessarily right. Everybody getting a piece of the pie is the way it should be.
FJBear

Green points

Post by FJBear »

Hi

I am very pleased that farmers grow food. But to suggest that farmers should have carbon points are not right. I am not sure you are aware of the carbon cycle, but planting crops and then harvesting them again is not actually contributing to a long-term sustainable carbon cycle - actually removing carbon from the atmosphere.

May I sugges that you check out:

http://www.carbon-info.org/carboninfo_013.htm

This is a cool site where you can pick up a lot of information.

Return to “Conservation The Environment”