Endangered species

lady cop

Endangered species

Post by lady cop »

hi Steve, and very nice to meet you! i hope you'll find a lot of discussion here of your interests. :-6
kensloft

Endangered species

Post by kensloft »

According to the Bible we were given Dominion ove the animals. We are only learning about how we can destroy in oour quest for the modern life. We have to make sure that all animals have their particular habitats preserved. If a hunter is using the kill as food then He's just cutting out the phenomenal costs. Hunters that kill wantonly shouldn't have guns or be allowed to hunt.

The species that are heading towards extinction can be saved but there are those to whom profits mean more than the life or death of any particular species. Go figure.
BTS

Endangered species

Post by BTS »

Steve wrote: Hi, I'm Steve Daniels and I run a web site called Little Lemur. I found this site when searching the Internet for readers groups. The Little Lemur site raises money for the conservation of endangered species by selling fiction on line. The site also has regular discussion topics on conservation related issues. I hope you don't regard this intro as spamming I'm only trying to make people aware of our existence so please give us a visit.

Thanks and all the best,

Steve Daniels

www.littlelemur.com

Steve:

How many species have been de-listed since the endangered species act was enacted?

How many listed.

Do you think this is a good track record?

If so, Why?
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."

Return to “Conservation The Environment”