thread killers.

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Chezzie

thread killers.

Post by Chezzie »

qsducks;1100403 wrote: Which I never am as I miss days and have to read back...yawn. How are your girls feeling today? Still sick?

well K was feeling icky this morning but has perked up massively since. Thanks..

Tut..how dare you yawn at reading back....Thats my best bit, picking out the posts I wanna reply to and multi quoting....Only a true focer reads back Ducky...you a plastic ducky focer till you convert:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
qsducks

thread killers.

Post by qsducks »

Chezzie;1100413 wrote: well K was feeling icky this morning but has perked up massively since. Thanks..

Tut..how dare you yawn at reading back....Thats my best bit, picking out the posts I wanna reply to and multi quoting....Only a true focer reads back Ducky...you a plastic ducky focer till you convert:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Ah, got it now. And thanks for that tip on the newspaper reading quoty button. Oh, rubber ducky hon.:wah: Jeez, Carolly should take every quote from the two FOC threads and write a book. Interesting laughs would come from it.
Chezzie

thread killers.

Post by Chezzie »

qsducks;1100416 wrote: Ah, got it now. And thanks for that tip on the newspaper reading quoty button. Oh, rubber ducky hon.:wah: Jeez, Carolly should take every quote from the two FOC threads and write a book. Interesting laughs would come from it.

crikey it would be epic:yh_rotfl
qsducks

thread killers.

Post by qsducks »

Chezzie;1100426 wrote: crikey it would be epic:yh_rotfl

It could be titled something funny. Ok, lets come up with the funniest title of Carolly's FOC book.:wah:

Funny Moments on the FOC
Chezzie

thread killers.

Post by Chezzie »

Maybe this Foc'in Time:D

Somewhere the FOC'ers climbed over the rainbow

Funny Foc'ers Quips
qsducks

thread killers.

Post by qsducks »

Chezzie;1100440 wrote: Maybe this Foc'in Time:D

Somewhere the FOC'ers climbed over the rainbow

Funny Foc'ers Quips

It's Been a Focking Great Time

The Life of the FOC's

Jump on the FOC Bandwagon!
Carolly

thread killers.

Post by Carolly »

Meet The Foc'ers

The Completely Insane Works of The Foc'ers;):DYe I like that one:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Ere why we all on this thread:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
qsducks

thread killers.

Post by qsducks »

Carolly;1100456 wrote: Meet The Foc'ers

The Completely Insane Works of The Foc'ers;):DYe I like that one:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Ere why we all on this thread:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Now that is the title!:yh_rotfl and yes we are all insane in our own way...some more than others:yh_rotfl
Carolly

thread killers.

Post by Carolly »

qsducks;1100459 wrote: Now that is the title!:yh_rotfl and yes we are all insane in our own way...some more than others:yh_rotflThats for bleedin sure:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
qsducks

thread killers.

Post by qsducks »

Carolly;1100460 wrote: Thats for bleedin sure:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I wasn't implying myself:wah: although I think:thinking: maybe I am after joining this nutty bunch.
Carolly

thread killers.

Post by Carolly »

qsducks;1100463 wrote: I wasn't implying myself:wah: although I think:thinking: maybe I am after joining this nutty bunch.Im getting giddy here and not sure what thread im on half the time now so going back to the Foc'ers thread where this debate belongs:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:D:driving:
qsducks

thread killers.

Post by qsducks »

Carolly;1100468 wrote: Im getting giddy here and not sure what thread im on half the time now so going back to the Foc'ers thread where this debate belongs:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:D:driving:

I bumped the FOC thread and put the name of your book there.:wah:
Odie

thread killers.

Post by Odie »

Odie;1100390 wrote: right beside the quote button, looks like he is reading a newspaper?

when I click him he turns orange?

he has quotation marks for eyes.

qsducks;1100469 wrote: I bumped the FOC thread and put the name of your book there.:wah:

who is that on your avy? yuck!
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “General Chit Chat”